Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Lookout
jemouse
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 web app

every time i try to go on the fut web app it says 

"Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later."

is this normal?

why cant i access it?

Sentinel
zendeman

Re: Fifa 14 web app

Because theirs servers are under maintience.... still, tough they should work already 30 minutes ago.

It's not web app, whole FUT is down.

Lookout
jemouse

Spoiler

so does this mean it is like that for everyone?

Sentinel
zendeman

yup

Lookout
RSTASINGH

I Hope they FIX the FUT 14 freezing Problem !!! Because its making BLOODY ANGRY! losing games because of Freezing and Freezing every 15 mins !!! so please sort it out EA! 

PLEASE!!!!

Lookout
RSTASINGH

Re: Fifa 14 ULTIMATE TEAM PROBLEM

I Hope they FIX the FUT 14 freezing Problem !!! Because its making BLOODY ANGRY! losing games because of Freezing and Freezing every 15 mins !!! so please sort it out EA! 

PLEASE!!!!

Lookout
gbdarkangel

Ermmm....is that a known issue?

I was on to my ISP for an hour yesterday giving them dogs abuse and they were oblivious to any of my problems.

Lookout
RSTASINGH

Well all im saying is if they dont solve this freezing issue today with all this maintanece check going on ....... and the main issue im talking about that most FUT users i know are getting is this crazy problem of the FUT FREEZING IN THE MEN-U AND IN THE BLOODY GAMES!!! ALL THE TIME !! IT DESTROYES THE GAMING EXPERIANCE!!!! so they needa SORT IT TODAY!! .....  Other wise FIFA 14 OUT THE WINDOW AND HELLO PES 2014 :smileyhappy:

Keeper
jimboz377

I have been playing ultimate team since fifa 10 , and you know what the game is still crap too many bugs and problems I swore i wouldn't buy fifa 14 , but like an idiot i did , and i like many long time players regret it soo much 

Keeper
kev12m8

always having problems!! still havent got my loyalty packs, been told to wait....its been i have been since release... brought david luiz 5 days ago, typically i lose 15.500 coins and get no player. awful