Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 web app

by jemouse

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 web app

★★★★ Novice

every time i try to go on the fut web app it says 

"Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later."

is this normal?

why cant i access it?

Message 1 of 10 (535 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 web app

★★★★ Novice

Because theirs servers are under maintience.... still, tough they should work already 30 minutes ago.

It's not web app, whole FUT is down.

Message 2 of 10 (530 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Spoiler

so does this mean it is like that for everyone?

Message 3 of 10 (523 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yup

Message 4 of 10 (502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Hope they FIX the FUT 14 freezing Problem !!! Because its making BLOODY ANGRY! losing games because of Freezing and Freezing every 15 mins !!! so please sort it out EA! 

PLEASE!!!!

Message 5 of 10 (470 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 ULTIMATE TEAM PROBLEM

★★★★ Novice

I Hope they FIX the FUT 14 freezing Problem !!! Because its making BLOODY ANGRY! losing games because of Freezing and Freezing every 15 mins !!! so please sort it out EA! 

PLEASE!!!!

Message 6 of 10 (469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ermmm....is that a known issue?

I was on to my ISP for an hour yesterday giving them dogs abuse and they were oblivious to any of my problems.

Message 7 of 10 (464 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well all im saying is if they dont solve this freezing issue today with all this maintanece check going on ....... and the main issue im talking about that most FUT users i know are getting is this crazy problem of the FUT FREEZING IN THE MEN-U AND IN THE BLOODY GAMES!!! ALL THE TIME !! IT DESTROYES THE GAMING EXPERIANCE!!!! so they needa SORT IT TODAY!! .....  Other wise FIFA 14 OUT THE WINDOW AND HELLO PES 2014 Standard smile

Message 8 of 10 (443 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have been playing ultimate team since fifa 10 , and you know what the game is still crap too many bugs and problems I swore i wouldn't buy fifa 14 , but like an idiot i did , and i like many long time players regret it soo much 

Message 9 of 10 (414 Views)

★★★★ Novice

always having problems!! still havent got my loyalty packs, been told to wait....its been i have been since release... brought david luiz 5 days ago, typically i lose 15.500 coins and get no player. awful

Message 10 of 10 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

yup

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.