Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 ultimate team web app

by Alsahir97

Original Post

Fifa 14 ultimate team web app

★★★★ Novice

Ok so I have both a PS3 and a Xbox 360. I played fifa 11 on the PS3, but I played fifa 12 and 13 on the xbox. I recently pre-ordered fifa 14 for the PS3, and I was hoping I could get an early start to ultimate team on the web app. I already have an origin account that has both my psn account and my gamertag registered. I tried to log onto my PSN account on the fut 14 web app but it kept signing in with my xbox account. Im really not sure why I can't use my PSN account on the web app. Maybe it's because I have played the last two fifa's on the xbox, I don't know. Or is it maybe because I need to wait till I actually play fifa 14 or the ps3 then I can access the web app through my PSN account, I'm not sure. Can someone please explain/help me with this problem? Thank you.

P.S.: I have played ultimate team on all 3 of the past fifa's.

Message 1 of 3 (2,143 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team web app

★★★★ Newbie

Ive cracked it!!

Have you found the challenges (under fanrewards) that EA offer? They give a reward for reading articles about the new Fifa. 

Well this requires you to Login, complete a few then on the menu bar hover over products, then Fifa Ultimate Team. You will then see Messi and on the right a FUT 13 login option. Click on that and you will login to FUT 14!!

Hope this helps!

Paldiniho

Message 2 of 3 (2,124 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team web app

★★★★ Novice

Sorry, but it didn't help. It just signed me into my xbox 360 account, I want to sign into my psn one. Like I said before, I've already preordered fifa 14 on the ps3, now I want to access the web app for fut 14. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (2,114 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.