Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
fishboy14

Fifa 14 ultimate team web app

I pre-ordered fifa 14 at game a while ago and got a receipt but i can't access the fifa 14 web app because its saying I need to purchase it from there, help me please 

Alastair 

Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team web app

EASST and pre-orders do not grant access to the Web App. Eligibility criteria is below.

Question 4.
"I played FUT 13—why can't I access FUT 14 Web Start?
For security reasons, in order to be eligible to use FUT 14 Web Start you need to (i) be a returning FUT 13 user, and (ii) have created a Security Question and Answer on FUT console before August 1, 2013."

https://help.ea.com/in/article/fifa-ultimate-team-14-faq

Keeper
callmeshuff

I have done all of those things and purchased game on origin but still doesn't work
Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

Check if your Playstation/Xbox profile is linked to your EA/Origin account. Just to reiterate the purchase of Fifa 14 in pre-order or locally from your store does not set it up on your EA account until it is played.

Once you are logged into this site select your profile name top right and choose "Origin account".

Scroll down the page and check your "Connected Accounts" to see if your PSN/XBL ID is shown.

If not you are logged into the incorrect account, your PSN/XBL and EA/Origin account logins may be different and if you contact CS they can help you in locating what account your profile is linked to.

https://help.ea.com/in/contact-us/ask

Keeper
connorrobbo92

It doesn't say you have to be a user of FIFA 13, it says 3 points, member of origin, login to app and have bought fifa 14, in other words who ever has done it we've been robbed?!
Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

"I played FUT 13—why can't I access FUT 14 Web Start?
For security reasons, in order to be eligible to use FUT 14 Web Start you need to (i) be a returning FUT 13 user, and (ii) have created a Security Question and Answer on FUT console before August 1, 2013"

So in order to use the Web Apps "Web Start" (i.e beta/testing phase) you have to have played Fifa 13 Ultimate Team and had a security question setup on that team before August 1st.

Yes when the game launches you will need the 3 points you mentioned but that has nothing to do with the Early Start phase.

Keeper
loonitoon1

This is absolutely ridiculous! I have played FUT 12 and 13 and am a EA Sports season ticket holder but now you are telling me that I can not use the web app because I didn't set up a security q and a prior to Aug 1? After the issue I had last year with cards not being deleted from my trade pile in FUT that no one at your completely incompetent "help desk" could resolve I have pretty much had it with your company. I won't be bothering with you again and you won't be getting any more of my money for the terrible buggy games you create...don't get me started on sim city FFS!
Keeper
djpauldee

I can get on the web app at home on the PC but why cant i get on using puffin browser on my iphone like I did last year?

it keeps sending me to this page http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/getting-started

Keeper
xxreynoldsxx

Is there anyway of transferring fifa points from fifa 13 to fifa 14? As i can put some on fifa then wondered if i could transfer them to the fifa 14 web app?

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,441
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 694

Yes,but you need to set up security qn and answer in Fifa 13 first