Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

by CRA1GEFC

ORIGINAL POST

Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

★★ Novice
On xbox one I'm being made to create a security question every time I do it says "your security question could not be created" then leaves ultimate team
Message 1 of 31 (14,883 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

★★★★ Novice

Same problem, but on PC.

Message 2 of 31 (14,491 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

please

Message 3 of 31 (14,485 Views)

★★ Novice
I think it's because we've played fifa 14 ultimate team on a different console I have no idea how to fix it though
Message 4 of 31 (14,482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, I haven't.My problem detailed:So, I got FIFA 14 for christmas this morning and I decided to play it. I logged into Origin, set my security question there and I installed the game. Everything seemed to be working perfect, but then, I got crashed ingame. That happens, my opponent had disconnected. (UT) Then when I went back to the main menu and then I tried to log in to UT  again, it started to ask me to set a security question for that. There is the problem. I can not set it, because the questions are grey. and I can't select one. I can only enter answers and then when I press *Submit security question&answer*, it says:"Security question could not be created.", because I didn't enter the question, which I cannot do. Help please!!!

Message 5 of 31 (14,471 Views)

★★ Guide
This has been reported a lot recently and I can assure you that EA are fully aware of the glitch .

As of now, I don't have no solution unfortunately.
Sorry!

Happy Hollidays!
Message 6 of 31 (14,460 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

i just had this fixed, you have to change your origin password... then login to the ultimate team web  app and then it will show your security question then when it asks youto create on on whatever platform you must use that question and the answer you priviously used

Message 7 of 31 (14,408 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That doesn't help at all

Message 8 of 31 (14,234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the hell does that mean how do u do that

Message 9 of 31 (14,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this happned to me as well got an xbox one and fifa 14 today wait 5 hours for it to download and then ultimate team doesnt even work ea are s****

Message 10 of 31 (14,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

For help with this please contact EA/Origin support for assistance, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

Detailed guide on how to contact an EA advisor using the new EA Help page click the spoiler.

Spoiler

Some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.**

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

helplogin.PNG

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

helpbuttons.PNG

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

gamespage.PNG

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

helpcontactus.PNG

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

helpplatform.PNGhelpcode slim.PNG

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

large.png

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.