Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
CRA1GEFC

Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

On xbox one I'm being made to create a security question every time I do it says "your security question could not be created" then leaves ultimate team
Keeper
renegetshyper

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

Same problem, but on PC.

Keeper
mustafahacker

please

Keeper
CRA1GEFC

I think it's because we've played fifa 14 ultimate team on a different console I have no idea how to fix it though
Keeper
renegetshyper

Well, I haven't.My problem detailed:smileyfrustrated:o, I got FIFA 14 for christmas this morning and I decided to play it. I logged into Origin, set my security question there and I installed the game. Everything seemed to be working perfect, but then, I got crashed ingame. That happens, my opponent had disconnected. (UT) Then when I went back to the main menu and then I tried to log in to UT  again, it started to ask me to set a security question for that. There is the problem. I can not set it, because the questions are grey. and I can't select one. I can only enter answers and then when I press *Submit security question&answer*, it says:"Security question could not be created.", because I didn't enter the question, which I cannot do. Help please!!!

aaronjoepear
Topics: 0
XP: 107
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 53

This has been reported a lot recently and I can assure you that EA are fully aware of the glitch .

As of now, I don't have no solution unfortunately.
Sorry!

Happy Hollidays!
Keeper
jamesgrear

i just had this fixed, you have to change your origin password... then login to the ultimate team web  app and then it will show your security question then when it asks youto create on on whatever platform you must use that question and the answer you priviously used

Keeper
notomgitzjamiet

That doesn't help at all

Keeper
xshowkase757x

the hell does that mean how do u do that

Keeper
javoii

this happned to me as well got an xbox one and fifa 14 today wait 5 hours for it to download and then ultimate team doesnt even work ea are s****