Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
berkayy154

Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

I've been playing the game fifa 14 ultimate team installed a new device., but I got the wrong security question. I can not enter my account. please help

Keeper
mr-7mo0odey-ksa

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

Mohammad
Keeper
berkayy154

pls help !!!!!

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 329
Solutions: 1,435

To unlock your FUT account you would need to log in on a trusted console (your Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.

If you are still experiencing issues after this or cannot access your trusted console, then please contact an Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for assistance. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Keeper
chickenboy1234

how do you reset it on the xbox 

EA_Guy
Topics: 122
XP: 2,434
Solutions: 4,527

Hi chickenboy1234,

Please see the Help Article here, this provides steps on how to reset your Ultimate Team Security Question.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.