Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

by berkayy154

Original Post

Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

★★★★ Newbie

I've been playing the game fifa 14 ultimate team installed a new device., but I got the wrong security question. I can not enter my account. please help

Message 1 of 6 (832 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team security question

★★★★ Newbie
Mohammad
Message 2 of 6 (790 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

pls help !!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (784 Views)

Community Manager

To unlock your FUT account you would need to log in on a trusted console (your Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.

If you are still experiencing issues after this or cannot access your trusted console, then please contact an Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for assistance. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 4 of 6 (771 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

how do you reset it on the xbox 

Message 5 of 6 (226 Views)

Community Manager

Hi chickenboy1234,

Please see the Help Article here, this provides steps on how to reset your Ultimate Team Security Question.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 6 of 6 (224 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com