Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
jrkowalsky
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 - ultimate team season ticket pack

HI need some help.

I renewed my season ticket two or three days ago, i have in my name ea ticket icon, then its ok.

But i didnt received my first pack as a lot of people are receiving, why im not? because its evereything ok on my account.

What can i do?

Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

Re: Fifa 14 - ultimate team season ticket pack

As the Web App team mentioned that your security question had to be setup prior to August 1st I assume that any account changes will not be detected until the system is updated. You should still receive the packs once the App is fully live(can buy points) but i'd say it is just cause you have only recently updated to EASST that the app is not seeing it.

Keeper
jrkowalsky

Thanks for your help. But i renewed the question before august, i played fifa all year and used the app to. What i did recently was renewin thre season ticket , maybe was this. im a little concerne if ill get or not, because i payed for!

Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

When you mentioned you renewed your EASST, did it expire prior to August 1st and then renewed after that date?

If it did then that would be the reason it is not being seen on the App. but check your console profile on Fifa 13. If it is showing active then you will get all rewards but probably not receive the packs until the Web App is fully live(when you can buy Fifa Points or launch of the game). The indicator for you will be the early access that comes with EASST(think it is 3 days before the launch from what I remember)