Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
riften13
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 ultimate team player and coins lost

ive been hacked and lost most my players and coins and i was wondering if i could get them back?

Sentinel
louismcleodconno

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team player and coins lost

Unfortunately, no. EA do not 'replace or give' players or coins that you have lost. If you have been hacked, then it is most likely your own fault for providing your account details to a third-party. Be careful with your account details! Make sure you have reset your password to your account if you have been hacked. Hopefully this helped.
Keeper
sam23smith

Hello, My name is Samuel Smith and I am writing to inform you of a missing rare gold player which was Cristiano Ronaldo (Rating:92). I was playing Fifa 14 ultimate team on my Xbox 360 and I had 11405 coins left so I decided to spend 7500 coins on my last FUT gold pack. I then received Cristiano Ronaldo (Rating:92) so straight away I went to store him in my club and then when I clicked 'store in club' it then returned me to the main menu and singed me out of my EA account. I didn't think much of it as I just thought it was a typical error. The only difference was when I singed back in and went on my ultimate team it didn't show up with any of the FUT gold cards that I'd purchased so I clicked on my club on fifa 14 ultimate team and nothing had been stored at all even though I clicked on 'store in club' on the rare gold card Cristiano Ronaldo (Rating: 92). I was really angry, stressed and frustrated so I stupidly broken my xbox and then I had to buy my brothers one however that was my fault I broke my xbox. I'm not happy at all about this and I want what's rightfully mine! I want my rare gold Cristiano Ronaldo (Rating:92) on fifa 14 ultimate team. I would appreciate it if I had it back please ASAP.

Details...
Email address: [edit: email address removed]
Game: Fifa 14 (Ultimate Team)
Console: Xbox 360
My Gamers tag: Sambo7OralBean

FUT Card: Rare gold - Cristiano Ronaldo- (Rating: 92)

How it happened: Spent 7500 coins on a FUT gold pack. I gained a rare gold card Cristiano Ronaldo stored him in my club then I was singed out of my EA account then returned to the main menu and I didn't think much of it. Singed back into my EA account then went back onto fifa 14 ultimate team and my FUT gold pack cards didn't come back up, I looked in my club and nothing was their.

Date that it happened: Not sure, A few days ago.

I'm just really angry and fustarted to be honest because I've had this problem before with the previous fifa and another reason why it makes so angry is because I've spent my hard earned money on the game and I've also payed more money to aquire other gold packs. I brought EA games for years but just recently I feel like I've been treated with disrespect and EA should of gave me decent respect like any other customer. Also EA didn't get in touch with me about the other fifa problem I had which was on fifa 13 with ANOTHER MISSING ITEM! What's all that about! I feel like I've been ripped off and that really does fustarte me! Do you really want your customers to feel unsatisfied with grief that EA have caused me and many others?
I have contacted other people to try and help but there is nothing they can do, I would be very happy and I'd also appreciate it if I was to receive what's rightfully mine as well as something else in return to me for the greif and hassle that has been caused as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely, Samuel Smith.
Keeper
liamhb10627

Mine has too and i change my passwords every few weeks any way i lost benzema, isco, sanchez, drogba,higuin,pique,jordi alba, pepe,juanfran,arda turan and coutious and 25k and i think that it is un fair if your account gets hacked as its not your fault and we should be aloud the stuff that has gone missing back as we paid for the game to play game modes like ultimate team so why dont we get our stuff back if we do get hacked

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 333
Solutions: 1,434

The following process should be followed if you believe that your Origin (EA) Account has been hacked or compromised.

If you have been notified that your email address has been changed but have not requested a change of email address, suffered any other similarly suspicious activity, or have any other reason to doubt the security of your account, please follow the steps below to create a new account in order to request contact us for support.

Note, before contacting, be sure to have the following information available so that we may help you as quickly as possible:

• A serial number from one of your games, if possible, is the easiest identifier we can use to locate your account. If you do not a serial number available we will be able to accept your Gamertag, PSID, or Character Names from online games.
  • The email address you would like to be contacted at
  • The original email address for your compromised accout
  • Your actual date of birth
  • The date of birth used to set up your account

Create a new Origin (EA) Account:

• Go to help.ea.com and select "Register" in the Login Bar located in the upper-right corner 
  • Enter an email address you have never used with an EA account before
  • Choose a Master ID and a Password, enter your date of birth and rest of the required fields using only accurate information.

Contact Us from your New Account

• Go to help.ea.com and select "Login" in the Login Bar.
  • Select "Contact Us" located further down the right side.
  • Select "Origin" as your product.
  • Select "Account Security" as your category.
  • Select "PC" as your platform.
  • Select "I Still Need Help"

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

[IMPORTANT] How not to get hacked and what to do when it already happened

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Keeper
sam23smith

I haven't been hacked though... Something has gone wrong the game it's self and I've lost my player. If you read what I've wrote then you'll have an understanding of how it happened. I've waited like 3 days now and I still haven't received my gold card which is mine! I'm furious! I just want my gold card which was cristiano ronaldo. I gave all the information you need to investiagte the situation and I've also had this problem like twice before about losing my players. I mean I thought EA say, it's in the game... My cristiano ronaldo certainly ain't in the game which I received in a gold pack.
Keeper
sam23smith

I also didn't mean to click on, (me too) on the first comment, I wasn't hacked so I didn't have that problem, my bad.
Keeper
retster10

Earlier i bought a jese rodriguez for 70,000 after i bought him i disconected from the ea servers. I went back on and i lost my 70,000 and i had no rodriguez. I woulndered if there was anything you could do about it??
JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,464
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 694

AHQ a Public forum ,since it would involve accessing your account to verify which we cannot do in AHQ(the policy of the forum forbide personal information to be post in here .for eg,email,password,contact No,..) .In order to solve your problem you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

Lost Player Help : https://help.ea.com/uk/article/fifa-ultimate-team-lost-players-issue

For any issues regarding accounts/game packs/points, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options. These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
mihigo12

hey i want 100K in Ultemate Team fifa 14 PS3