Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
johnroy42

Fifa 14 ultimate team player and coins lost

hello,
my name is john
              i was playing fifa 14 and i bought edan hazard on the transfer market, normally i can buy players fine and they go straight into my club but i clicked on the                   store in club button and it went off the screen like it normally does but when i went onto my team to add him to it he wasn't there. i am really annoyed about               this because of the high price he has cost me and i do not have him. it would be greatly appreciated if you could kindly replace him in my team for me. i am                 a loyal fifa player and i have spent a lot of  money on this game and fifa 13 and 12 and this has never happened before so i was extremely shocked when this               happened so could i please have him back so i can enjoy my game. 

thank you 

Keeper
apples6

lost coin and lost players

hello i was opening packs when came arcross getting neymar i put him on my transfere list and i look he wasnt there plz can my get neymar back

Keeper
tsnxtubzay

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team player and coins lost

Hello, I havent lost any players or coins but my friend has, he got hacked by someone with the gamertag Ion RaMo and lost over 300k coins, he also lost IF Neymar, he did not give his details away or anything, the hacker just got into his account and took everything... Please get back to me
Keeper
elmoo74

I lost mine today from the packs, its Gareth Bale (Madrid).

ID name : elmo74, club : Hawkeye2 FC

I've sent email to EA today and expect quick resolve. Please retrieve him for me. 

I can't find online customer service, where are they ? They are quite handy for problem like this

Thanks

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 335
Solutions: 1,434

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Keeper
liverpoolred003

I bought Neymar and sent him to my club which I normally do and when I went into my club to place in one of my squads he wasn't there. Can I please have my Neymar back?
Keeper
maxcity230

Dear EA
My son was playing fifa and he was on 490k
And he went on it and 490k and bale was gone plz could you get them back.
Thx
Keeper
cally12354

My name is Cally and i was recently on the fifa 14 web app and invested my money onto In Form Tim Krul, but after i had made the purchase the player wasn't on the unassigned page or in my club. I would be very greatful if you could give me him or refund me the £29,250 i paid for him so i can enjoy the game again,

thanks 

Keeper
dylancanning12

[ Edited ]
I bought Lionel Messi and put him in my team but when i look in my team hes not there and i spent a lot of money on him thanks
Keeper
dylancanning12

would i get him back by any chance

thanks