Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
zebadee85

Fifa 14 ultimate team disconnect

After playing any type of game in ultimate team. league match,cup even single player mode the game will show a message at the end of every game saying that the game has disconnected from the server and exits ultimate team. Resulting in losses even though on my news feed it says i won the game making UT unplayable!!! Any information???
Sentinel
bazk124

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team disconnect

Yep. I have a similar problem, after ANY match at the very end when you exit back to the menu (the online FUT seasons menue for me) that's where you get the EAS FC Exp and coins that's where it disconnects for me saying "we weren't able to send your activity to EAS FC" and disconnects, until i manually reconnect EAS FC, no problems with online play itself.

Keeper
zebadee85

Try this worked for me
Go to CUSTOMISE then ONLINE SETTINGS. Then go to PRIVACY SETTINGS and uncheck “Connect to your club in real life by sharing your account information and EAS FC progress subject to the club’s privacy policy.”
Thanks to UltimateFIFA for the fix!
Keeper
wholk

I dont have that checked and I keep disconnecting the servers. Already tried with 3 different networks and the problem persists.

Keeper
legoweggo

This is absurd, I'm not playing this mode anymore until they fix this. I've played a few games yesterday and only one time I was able to keep the original result.

Keeper
fazchesterutd

whats going on EA...? your servers keepin disconnecting me when playing FUT tornements...losing me valuable contracts and coins!!! always near the end of a match too!! Spoil the enjoyment somewhat when you play several matches and dont complete any!! Ps it aint my internet as ive had the speed and conectivity checked....plus im instantly reconected when i restart!!! Getting anoyed paying sommuch for games that dont work!

Keeper
geoxy18

This happens to me when I don't skip the end of game cinematics. What the heck really?

I get disconnected and able to reconnect straight after and get a lost and DNF. I asked a EA online helper and they just told me to use an ethernet cable next time. 

EA you should sack your Troubleshooters... if they are real people. 

Keeper
alxo123

Same problem. This is the fifa I've had more problems since fifa 07!!!! common EA

Keeper
leighladlewis

that seems to have worked - ty

Keeper
FIFAScrat01

Is this being caused by bad losers disconnecting at the end of a game? If so EA really need to do something. I am losing coins I should be getting for winning important matches in cup competitions and also getting a DNF when I have won! This is not good at all. Very angry in fact. The games are showing up as a win in the news feed so I know I have won. So frustrating and this has not been resolved since last year.