Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
pcharles1998

Fifa 14 stolen players

Please help! Someone told me they was willing to give me their players and I trade offered my best players for them:smileysad: I understand I shouldn't have done it but please help! They have my players, I spent hundreds of pounds on packs on this game, help me please!
jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,408
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

Re: Fifa 14 stolen players

If you trade in a legal channel,EA can help you,but if you trade to duplicate card or in an unofficial channel,there is not much EA can do

Please follow the steps in the following article: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

AHQ is not a place to report other players, it is a place where gamers can help each other with problems encountered in game.Please remember that 'naming and shaming' in this way is against the rules of the forum.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,solution may not always work!

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
dreamteam9876

i opened up a pack this morning and i got suarez and i sent him to my club and when i went to my club they wernt there ? theyve been stolen please help me ??!

Keeper
lilbigpang

Same with me, I got Messi,Ronaldo,Xavi,Iniesta in totw edition, and when I was going to put them in my team they were gone. My 100,000 coins were stolen and same with my 10000 fifa points. Someone get them back for me!:-(
Keeper
jadengray

Somebody help me! I was playng this morning and i guy he said if i dind't wan't to swope Reus for Neur and another guy wen i swap with him he give me a badget and my Reus is with him somebody help me!