Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 stolen players

by pcharles1998

Original Post

Fifa 14 stolen players

★★★★ Newbie
Please help! Someone told me they was willing to give me their players and I trade offered my best players for themFrown I understand I shouldn't have done it but please help! They have my players, I spent hundreds of pounds on packs on this game, help me please!
Message 1 of 5 (612 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 stolen players

★★★ Pro

If you trade in a legal channel,EA can help you,but if you trade to duplicate card or in an unofficial channel,there is not much EA can do

Please follow the steps in the following article:

AHQ is not a place to report other players, it is a place where gamers can help each other with problems encountered in game.Please remember that 'naming and shaming' in this way is against the rules of the forum.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,solution may not always work!

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 5 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i opened up a pack this morning and i got suarez and i sent him to my club and when i went to my club they wernt there ? theyve been stolen please help me ??!

Message 3 of 5 (548 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same with me, I got Messi,Ronaldo,Xavi,Iniesta in totw edition, and when I was going to put them in my team they were gone. My 100,000 coins were stolen and same with my 10000 fifa points. Someone get them back for me!:-(
Message 4 of 5 (451 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Somebody help me! I was playng this morning and i guy he said if i dind't wan't to swope Reus for Neur and another guy wen i swap with him he give me a badget and my Reus is with him somebody help me!
Message 5 of 5 (410 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at