Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 squad fitness cards won't appear

by illjl90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 squad fitness cards won't appear

★★★★ Newbie

Is anyone else having this problem?  When I am viewing my squad I have access to all of my single player fitness cards I used them all thinking maybe the squad fitness cards were stacked at the bottom of the pile but they were not.  I looked in my club I have 4 squad fitness cards but when I access my consumables in my squad they do not appear.  I don't know if there is a different way to access them this year or what but it is very frustrating.  Once again this is only a problem with my squad fitness cards the regular single player cards appeared when trying to apply them to a player.  

Message 1 of 37 (44,877 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 squad fitness cards won't appear

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue...i have 6 of them and cant use tyhem at all...if i  go to my club they are there but the only thing it allows me to do is quick sell or send  to the transfer list!

Message 2 of 37 (44,704 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

It must be an error that is exactly the problem I have.  I own them but can only sell them and can not use them. 

Message 3 of 37 (44,708 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Can someone who knows please answer this question?

Message 4 of 37 (44,705 Views)

★★ Novice

That's available via the squad actions (Y on Xbox while at the squad view). Select Apply Team Training and choose your Squad Fitness Item

Message 5 of 37 (44,580 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For me, the still don't appear, I can use them in the webapp, but I only see the player fitness cards ingame. Not the squad fitness cards... It's getting a bit annoying now... Standard smile

Message 6 of 37 (44,229 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry... I'm a turd...

Message 7 of 37 (44,226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks! your comment helped me big timeConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 8 of 37 (43,749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On PS3 when I buy a squad fitness card it does not show up. To use it I have to go to the web app. Surely this is going to be fixed as you can understand how annoying this it

Message 9 of 37 (40,454 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

for me i go on the webb app ... its annoying when your squad are desperatley in need of them but its what i do ... i hope this helps although it's really annoying

Message 10 of 37 (40,259 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

That's available via the squad actions (Y on Xbox while at the squad view). Select Apply Team Training and choose your Squad Fitness Item

fifa-ball-promo-img

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

ea-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Connection troubleshooting steps

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help