Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
illjl90
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 squad fitness cards won't appear

Is anyone else having this problem?  When I am viewing my squad I have access to all of my single player fitness cards I used them all thinking maybe the squad fitness cards were stacked at the bottom of the pile but they were not.  I looked in my club I have 4 squad fitness cards but when I access my consumables in my squad they do not appear.  I don't know if there is a different way to access them this year or what but it is very frustrating.  Once again this is only a problem with my squad fitness cards the regular single player cards appeared when trying to apply them to a player.  

Keeper
tbbolts35

Re: Fifa 14 squad fitness cards won't appear

I am having the same issue...i have 6 of them and cant use tyhem at all...if i  go to my club they are there but the only thing it allows me to do is quick sell or send  to the transfer list!

Sentinel
illjl90

It must be an error that is exactly the problem I have.  I own them but can only sell them and can not use them. 

Sentinel
illjl90

Can someone who knows please answer this question?

Sentinel
tillybo08s765

That's available via the squad actions (Y on Xbox while at the squad view). Select Apply Team Training and choose your Squad Fitness Item

Keeper
RonaldAikes

For me, the still don't appear, I can use them in the webapp, but I only see the player fitness cards ingame. Not the squad fitness cards... It's getting a bit annoying now... :smileyhappy:

Keeper
RonaldAikes

Sorry... I'm a turd...

Keeper
LuciRO

thanks! your comment helped me big time:smileyvery-happy:

Keeper
pogo1up

On PS3 when I buy a squad fitness card it does not show up. To use it I have to go to the web app. Surely this is going to be fixed as you can understand how annoying this it

Keeper
giantmonkeyhippo

for me i go on the webb app ... its annoying when your squad are desperatley in need of them but its what i do ... i hope this helps although it's really annoying