Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
themafiakirby

Fifa 14 not installing

[ Edited ]

I'm having an issue with the installation. I put the game disc in, it downloads an update, and when the game starts, it says instalation in progress, play kick-off until installed.

It has been in progress for about 15 minutes. I can't play kickoff because last time I tried that, I got some type of CE-34878 error. Now I'm just sitting here in fron of a non-functioning game listening to my system make weird noises.

Keeper
redd2309

Re: Fifa 14 not installing

Hello,

Im having the same problem, i have ps4. It says installation in progress and never progresses with a wierd noise thats coming from the ps4.
Keeper
themafiakirby

I have been playing the Kick-Off, and it works fine. I don't want to eject the disc... On the other hand, I have other games I'd rather play right now.

Keeper
hokiekev

[ Edited ]

My disc keeps spinning and spinning... THe first time I tried it hit one minute before it stopped.  Now it seems to be stalling at 3 minutes.

Keeper
sirhuck

I'm in same boat. Can play kick-off but I got the wierd noise and installation sitting on 5 minutes for over an hour. Not been to this page before, trying to figure out what's going on . . .does someone ever stop in and answer these questions?

Keeper
hokiekev

I went to the store and exchanged disks and it started working right away.

Keeper
theshow62

Yeah now I got it to actually start downloading and now like you guys its stuck with 3 mins to go. While im glad onam mot the only one it would be nice to hear something official. I got the digital version so I can't change discs
Keeper
theshow62

Hey EA can we get a response or acknowledgement please!!!
Keeper
themafiakirby

Technically, they're only supposed to post "Within 24 hours" so they still have time.

This is frustrating, though. Over some time (Not sure the amount) I have gotten to one minute. The PS4 then wnet to sleep. Turned it back on at one minute, and am going to sleep myself, soon. Will comment on results when available. :smileyhappy:

Keeper
theshow62

Bump. Any updates?