Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jondom27
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 keeps freezing - Xbox 360

Hi There.

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with their console freezing and crashing?

Every single time I go to play UT or Pro clubs my fifa decides to freeze, resulting in my having to turn it off and on again to get it to work.

I am lucky if I can get two or three games out of it before it happens again.

My disc does not have any damage or scratches to it and I have also tried Installing it to the xbox and also without the installition. 

Is this a disc fault and should I return it to the place of purchase? 
It's the ultimate edition btw.

Keeper
podgeman95

Re: Fifa 14 keeps freezing - Xbox 360

i have the same problem game keeps freezing on me i dunno what the problem is 

Keeper
jondom27

It's starting to do my head in. Spend £45 - £55 on a game that doesn't work half the time! 

Keeper
Liamalone

I'm getting this problem also, twice during a game in clubs and three or four times in various menus tonight.

It's bad enough that the game is pretty awful let alone being a glitchy piece of rubbish.
Keeper
crfrider150

i have the sam problem aswell and i also have the ultimate edition (xbox 360)

Keeper
nikolasp02

Same problem. Please let me know when yours is fixed. Most of my friends are fine, just one who also has this problem :smileysad:

Keeper
davmj03

I have had this problem in the early release as well, it carried on over when the game was brought out. It doesn't just happen when playing a match(although thats when it usually happens)it can also happen whilst in the menus on fut or on any other feature of the game, it seems to be almost every match i play i have to switch off my xbox and then it counts as a loss. Please fix it soon ea!
Keeper
kdawes23

i was winning 3 fuking 0 and then decideds to freeze now i get another dnf fix ur game ffs

Keeper
adegill5

In an attempt to ease the anger of 'FIFA' gamers, the website Ultimate FIFA issued a temporary fix for the freezing hassles.

Step 1 - Turn on game and go to CUSTOMIZE the ONLINE Settings

Step 2 - From there, go to PRIVACY SETTINGS and uncheck where it says 'connect to your club in real life by sharing your account information and EAS FC progress subject to the club's privacy policy.'

These steps will disable the EA servers from the game, the source where many gamers believe the initial problems lie.

Keeper
adegill5

[ Edited ]