Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
LegitWill
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 has stopped working

Every time i try to load fifa 14 it just says it stoppped working and won't work. I talked to a game adviser and he said clean boot. I did and Fifa worked but my usb ports and internet didn't. How can I get everyting to work? 

Keeper
DarkLittleSecret

Re: Fifa 14 has stopped working

[ Edited ]

Press start, type msconfig, service tab, uncheck bitguard, apply and restart your computer. Hopefully it helps.

Keeper
LegitWill

I did this before but my usb ports and internet stop working

the1andonlywolf
Topics: 16
XP: 349
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 19

hi,

Please check the msconfig settings, look for usb controller or any wifi stuff. be sure not to disable those. 

You can check in control panel/system/device manager the name of your networkcard and usb devices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are all Community members trying to help other community members, So please keep
your patience. Describe your problem in great detail and always post your specs!

I my self also do 1on1 teamviewer sessions, so send me a PM if you want a fast way to fix your problem. (Only Technical Problems) or contact me @ twitter. #The14ndOnlyWOLF

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Greetz WOLF

Sentinel
DaR0manP1g30n

How can you get someone to help!
Keeper
LegitWill

Do you have any idea what they would be called?

Keeper
proepl40

i have already remove bitguard..but still not working my fifa 14..also already update my  graphic card driver...

ATI mobility HD 5470 1GB

Keeper
pinokio-j

hi all >>>

am facing same problem actully it happened with me after updating the fifa 14 lastest update and i began to face that ((fifa14 stooped working )) even my windows7 can not solve this problem i already have checked everythings in my laptop and all is working properly even i ve fifa 13 and it works properly but i do not know what is happened to fifa 14 its was worked when i started using it but later as i said after update it i began to face that problem so i ve u to solve this problem and led us to right way >>>

regards >>>>

Keeper
cc3cee

Fifa 14 has stopped working.............

pls help us someone with that !!!!