Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 has stopped working

by LegitWill

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 has stopped working

★★★★ Novice

Every time i try to load fifa 14 it just says it stoppped working and won't work. I talked to a game adviser and he said clean boot. I did and Fifa worked but my usb ports and internet didn't. How can I get everyting to work? 

Message 1 of 9 (11,521 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 has stopped working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Press start, type msconfig, service tab, uncheck bitguard, apply and restart your computer. Hopefully it helps.

Message 2 of 9 (11,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did this before but my usb ports and internet stop working

Message 3 of 9 (11,340 Views)

★★★ Guide

hi,

Please check the msconfig settings, look for usb controller or any wifi stuff. be sure not to disable those. 

You can check in control panel/system/device manager the name of your networkcard and usb devices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are all Community members trying to help other community members, So please keep
your patience. Describe your problem in great detail and always post your specs!

I my self also do 1on1 teamviewer sessions, so send me a PM if you want a fast way to fix your problem. (Only Technical Problems) or contact me @ twitter. #The14ndOnlyWOLF

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Greetz WOLF

Message 4 of 9 (11,333 Views)

★★★★ Novice
How can you get someone to help!
Message 5 of 9 (11,329 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do you have any idea what they would be called?

Message 6 of 9 (11,325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have already remove bitguard..but still not working my fifa 14..also already update my  graphic card driver...

ATI mobility HD 5470 1GB

Message 7 of 9 (10,789 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hi all >>>

am facing same problem actully it happened with me after updating the fifa 14 lastest update and i began to face that ((fifa14 stooped working )) even my windows7 can not solve this problem i already have checked everythings in my laptop and all is working properly even i ve fifa 13 and it works properly but i do not know what is happened to fifa 14 its was worked when i started using it but later as i said after update it i began to face that problem so i ve u to solve this problem and led us to right way >>>

regards >>>>

Message 8 of 9 (10,564 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Fifa 14 has stopped working.............

pls help us someone with that !!!!

Message 9 of 9 (6,836 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

hi,

Please check the msconfig settings, look for usb controller or any wifi stuff. be sure not to disable those. 

You can check in control panel/system/device manager the name of your networkcard and usb devices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are all Community members trying to help other community members, So please keep
your patience. Describe your problem in great detail and always post your specs!

I my self also do 1on1 teamviewer sessions, so send me a PM if you want a fast way to fix your problem. (Only Technical Problems) or contact me @ twitter. #The14ndOnlyWOLF

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Greetz WOLF

fifa-ball-promo-img

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

ea-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Connection troubleshooting steps