Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
maccamcbride

Fifa 14 financial takeover not working

I have purchased the financial take over at level fifteen I was of the understanding that because I bought it whilst in my first season it would not activate until the start of my second season, I am now I. The second season and this still hasn't activated. Why? And any troubleshoots?
Keeper
smasherlagru

Re: Fifa 14 financial takeover not working

This seems like it's been a real problem in previous FIFAs and EA Sports just cannot be bothered to fix it!

The catalogue is a complete waste of time as it doesn't work properly, particularly in Career Mode.

The Scout purchase also has it's problems and you cannot redeem it more than once either.

Sorry I cannot be more help, but I also spoke to an EA Help Advisor who confirmed there is a known issue with the catalogue and they're 'looking' in to it.... I'll believe it when I see it though :smileyfrustrated:

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 319
Solutions: 1,434

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Keeper
smasherlagru

Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my post, I have already done what you suggest.

The EA Sports Customer Support Representative said that there are 'known issues' with the catalogue, but I'm guessing if these bugs have not been fixed since Fifa13, they're not going to get sorted any time soon? Maybe due to EA Sports being far keener to concentrate their efforts in getting money out of the customer via FUT, than ensure the game actually works 100%?