Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 early access keeps disconnecting from servers

by thesilenttitan

Original Post

Fifa 14 early access keeps disconnecting from servers

★★★★ Novice
So basically, every time i go into a game of ultimate team, i get disconnected half way through. At first i thought this was my internet, but then i discovered that i could log straight back into the ea servers after i was kicked out, so it can't be my internet. This is slowly wrecking my ultimate team because of contracts, and it's disappointing because i've also paid £20 for this early access.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Message 1 of 9 (1,922 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 early access keeps disconnecting from servers

★★★★ Newbie
Exact same problem
Message 2 of 9 (1,822 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

having the same problem since 9 o clock last night played 1 game then cut me off still the same this morning whats going on Frown

Message 3 of 9 (1,793 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Exact same thing keeps happening to me. I paid $25 for the early access and its destroying my squad with the disconnects
Message 4 of 9 (1,775 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yep Ive been having exactly the same problem except I can't play any online matchs either, just computer, disconnects my Xbox live and ea servers but internet is fine, it's doing my nut in!!
Message 5 of 9 (1,520 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's just ******* done it again mid match, I'm sick of playing this same match over and over for it to disconnect, ha ea released any statement about this?
Message 6 of 9 (1,518 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its still doing this had it happen 3 times back to back waste of time FIFA 14

Message 7 of 9 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TO EA REPRESENTATIVE .....

This obviously looks like a very common problem yet you seem like you want to do NOTHING about this...

WHERE IS THE HELP?

ANY ONE WANNA STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND GIVE US SOME GODDAMN ANSWERS AS TO WHY WE SPENT OUR HARD EARNED CASH ON YOUR GAME AND THEN WE CAN'T EVEN COMPLETE 1 SINGLE GAME OF ULTIMATE TEAM DUE TO THIS STUPID DISCONNECT ISSUE YOU SEEM TO HAVE YET AGAIN BROUGHT OVER FROM FIFA 13 TO THE NEW FIFA 14 AND IT IS RIDICULOUS.

Message 8 of 9 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The min I take my eyes off it while in FUT i get disconnected. On average during a 60min session I would gestimate it disconnects at least 10-20 times. Mainly if playing FUT on Fifa 14. Extremely annoying when you're bidding. EA, we shell out ton of our hard earned disposable income and this is how you show your appreciation?!?!?!  I really hope some other company knocks you guys off your pedestal as far as sports games  if this is how you're gonna run your business.

Message 9 of 9 (827 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.