Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
thesilenttitan

Fifa 14 early access keeps disconnecting from servers

So basically, every time i go into a game of ultimate team, i get disconnected half way through. At first i thought this was my internet, but then i discovered that i could log straight back into the ea servers after i was kicked out, so it can't be my internet. This is slowly wrecking my ultimate team because of contracts, and it's disappointing because i've also paid £20 for this early access.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Keeper
joeyhoey

Re: Fifa 14 early access keeps disconnecting from servers

Exact same problem
Keeper
patrickuk1

having the same problem since 9 o clock last night played 1 game then cut me off still the same this morning whats going on :smileysad:

Lookout
boutdatlife2k

Exact same thing keeps happening to me. I paid $25 for the early access and its destroying my squad with the disconnects
Keeper
markaskew

Yep Ive been having exactly the same problem except I can't play any online matchs either, just computer, disconnects my Xbox live and ea servers but internet is fine, it's doing my nut in!!
Keeper
markaskew

It's just ******* done it again mid match, I'm sick of playing this same match over and over for it to disconnect, ha ea released any statement about this?
Keeper
SimonBirley

Its still doing this had it happen 3 times back to back waste of time FIFA 14

Keeper
goona89

TO EA REPRESENTATIVE .....

This obviously looks like a very common problem yet you seem like you want to do NOTHING about this...

WHERE IS THE HELP?

ANY ONE WANNA STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND GIVE US SOME GODDAMN ANSWERS AS TO WHY WE SPENT OUR HARD EARNED CASH ON YOUR GAME AND THEN WE CAN'T EVEN COMPLETE 1 SINGLE GAME OF ULTIMATE TEAM DUE TO THIS STUPID DISCONNECT ISSUE YOU SEEM TO HAVE YET AGAIN BROUGHT OVER FROM FIFA 13 TO THE NEW FIFA 14 AND IT IS RIDICULOUS.

Keeper
nuggy1080p

The min I take my eyes off it while in FUT i get disconnected. On average during a 60min session I would gestimate it disconnects at least 10-20 times. Mainly if playing FUT on Fifa 14. Extremely annoying when you're bidding. EA, we shell out ton of our hard earned disposable income and this is how you show your appreciation?!?!?!  I really hope some other company knocks you guys off your pedestal as far as sports games  if this is how you're gonna run your business.