Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jackarius

Fifa 14 Web app issue

HI, every time I search for a player (or any other item) on the FUT 14 web app the message: No matching results found. Please modify your search criteria and try searching again appears. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Jack

Keeper
danielbakan

Re: Fifa 14 Web app issue

i have the same problem, please help

Sentinel
iddimi

For me this problem occured on wednesday the 20th after the FIFA server maintenance. I contacted EA support and they told me that the problem will be solved by the next server maintenance. Which is another way of saying that they won't do anything about it for now.

EA support wasn't able to give me a definite time on this but told me that server maintenance is carry out once a week or so. 

see also the message initiated by verza67:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/FIFA-14-web-app-is-not-letting-me-search-players/m-p/1872549#U18725...

Keeper
mozzathegame

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue here. Do you physically own a copy of 14? I dont but have been using the web app since early access due to owning 13. I was wondering if EA have changed something so you do have to own 14 to use the search functions? The other thing that I did was play 13 for the first time since the release of the 14 web app and I wondered if the app has somehow linked back to 13?

Sentinel
iddimi

mozzathegame wrote:

I have the same issue here. Do you physically own a copy of 14? I dont but have been using the web app since early access due to owning 13. I was wondering if EA have changed something so you do have to own 14 to use the search functions? The other thing that I did was play 13 for the first time since the release of the 14 web app and I wondered if the app has somehow linked back to 13?

I don't think that you playing FIFA 13 has had any influence. I did not play FIFA 13 and I do have the same problem.

Regarding the ownership of an actual FIFA 14 copy, EA support did not mention this to me. They just confirmed that it was a glitch on their servers which started occuring after the last update. They did not say it was an intention of sorts on their behalf.

Then again, who knows?

Keeper
mozzathegame

Ah thats cool then, hope it does turn out to be a glitch. Am having withdrawl symptoms here lol. Might even have to start playing GTA!!

Keeper
roadwithdonovan

so after this week it will work? plz reply :-)

kind regards

Keeper
geek773

I have the same problem, it's outrageous that they aren't going to do something about something so major until the next maintenance, knowing them they now won't do maintenance for months, despite their usual love for dropping it on us during peak time. :smileysad:
Keeper
nabiloooo67

Just log in your account in the playstaion and open fifa 14 go to ultimate team

then close it and the web app will work perfectly

Keeper
babozy2

same problem any solution ?