Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
eir3forrest
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 Web App

In the web app I am unable to send a 'Transfer Request' to my alternate account becasue it says that It only allows transfers with players on your friends list even though the account is friends with it on both my Playstation and Origin friends list.

Is this feature only available when the game releases?

Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

Re: Fifa 14 Web App

Yeah the friends list has not yet been imported to the Web App. If you check the leaderboards and filter "Friends" it will only show your own profile name.

I would say it will be early access(EASST) or launch before this will be activated.

Keeper
belhusayni17

Ok, so I was on the web app biding 107k on a reus and when i clicked bid, a message appeared saying oops, problem with server and i had to reload the page. When it reloaded i had bid 207k on reus, but i only bid 107k. Please help me get my 100k back. Thnks!

EA_Kristi
Topics: 35
XP: 646
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 3,404

belhusayni17 wrote:

Ok, so I was on the web app biding 107k on a reus and when i clicked bid, a message appeared saying oops, problem with server and i had to reload the page. When it reloaded i had bid 207k on reus, but i only bid 107k. Please help me get my 100k back. Thnks!

Please report this issue to an Advisor following the steps below:
1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/solve?product=FIFA%202014&category=Lost/Missing%20Item&platform=PC...
2. Click on the blue button "I still need help".
3. Select the Email option and include the following details:

• The affected persona name (Origin ID, PSN ID, Xbox Gamertag)
  • The date the coins or items went missing
  • How were the coins or items lost--Auction, Trade Pile, Reward, Item disappeared upon log-in?
  • Missing Items Description--If coins, how much? If players, which ones?
  • Any additional details that may be important to your issue