Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team - Stuck transfer list pile

by kingjenko1987

Original Post

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team transfer list pile

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

If your trade pile is stuck please give it up to 24 hours, more info here: https://help.ea.com/article/im-having-trouble-with-my-players-in-fifa-ultimate-team

You can keep checking periodicially as they may return much faster then that.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 31 of 758 (17,723 Views)

Re: In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

★★★★ Novice

Exactly the smae issue but i have it in buying and selling the players. I have waited 5 hours! NOTHING.

Message 32 of 758 (17,694 Views)

Re: In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

★★★★ Novice
same problem i bought few contracts about an hour ago and they still say that they are active?
Message 33 of 758 (17,695 Views)

need help with transfer market

★★★ Newbie

I was selling sweinstager on the transfer market and he did not sell but when he expired it does not let me do anything with him he is just sitting there doing nothing please help

Message 34 of 758 (17,677 Views)

Re: need help with transfer market

★★★★★ Newbie

It happens every year. ea are terrible with bugs. i mean ive brought the game 3 years in a row and this bug has been a problem since. They need to sort it out because im not buying a game just too miss out on hours of fun for them to fix bugs.

Message 35 of 758 (17,664 Views)

fut 14 trade pile/bought players stuck

★★★★ Novice
Dear mister & misses EA

would you please be so kindley to fix this problem ?

When i buy a player i dont get him.. and when i sell a player i dont get the coins..

poor me (other players)

Thank you

:D
Message 36 of 758 (17,667 Views)

★★★★ Novice
how long is this going to take?????
Message 37 of 758 (17,657 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 Ultimate Team - Stuck transfer list pile

★★★★ Newbie

same i put up players too they sold and i did not get the money and players are stuck there please help

Message 38 of 758 (17,640 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem

but as long as i get the card

ill be fine

Message 39 of 758 (17,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BECAUSE OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE EA SERVERS AT THE MOMENT, IT IS TAKING A WHILE FOR THE TRANSFER TO BE COMPLETED! PLEASE PATIENTLY WAIT AND IM SURE THAT EA ARE SORRY BUT IM SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT WITH ALL THE PEOPLE WANTING TO TRADE PLAYERS ALL AT THE SAME TIME. HOPE THIS HELPED.

Message 40 of 758 (17,569 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.