Search instead for 
Do you mean 
EA_Nils
Topics: 253
XP: 1,190
Solutions: 1,268

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team transfer list pile

Heya everyone,

If your trade pile is stuck please give it up to 24 hours, more info here: https://help.ea.com/article/im-having-trouble-with-my-players-in-fifa-ultimate-team

You can keep checking periodicially as they may return much faster then that.

Cheers,

Nils

Keeper
bobbymac99ut

Re: In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

Exactly the smae issue but i have it in buying and selling the players. I have waited 5 hours! NOTHING.

Keeper
hirppana

Re: In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

same problem i bought few contracts about an hour ago and they still say that they are active?
Keeper
thefword100

need help with transfer market

I was selling sweinstager on the transfer market and he did not sell but when he expired it does not let me do anything with him he is just sitting there doing nothing please help

Keeper
hellokittycat5

Re: need help with transfer market

It happens every year. ea are terrible with bugs. i mean ive brought the game 3 years in a row and this bug has been a problem since. They need to sort it out because im not buying a game just too miss out on hours of fun for them to fix bugs.

Keeper
peoples14

fut 14 trade pile/bought players stuck

Dear mister & misses EA

would you please be so kindley to fix this problem ?

When i buy a player i dont get him.. and when i sell a player i dont get the coins..

poor me (other players)

Thank you

:smileyvery-happy:
Keeper
hirppana

how long is this going to take?????
Keeper
palmer2k12

Re: Fifa 14 Ultimate Team - Stuck transfer list pile

same i put up players too they sold and i did not get the money and players are stuck there please help

Keeper
genuinehong2

i have the same problem

but as long as i get the card

ill be fine

Keeper
belpersports97

BECAUSE OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE EA SERVERS AT THE MOMENT, IT IS TAKING A WHILE FOR THE TRANSFER TO BE COMPLETED! PLEASE PATIENTLY WAIT AND IM SURE THAT EA ARE SORRY BUT IM SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT WITH ALL THE PEOPLE WANTING TO TRADE PLAYERS ALL AT THE SAME TIME. HOPE THIS HELPED.