Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team - Stuck transfer list pile

by kingjenko1987

Original Post

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team transfer list pile

★★★★ Newbie
same thing is happening to you it says expired and I keep reloading but it just doesn't go to the sold list and I have about 80k there, help!!!
Message 21 of 758 (9,507 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I have exactly the same problem it says its expired but its still in the listed items bit.... come on ea
Message 22 of 758 (9,502 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not only me than wish I dint sell players now not play match as not got coins or player to play come on ea sort it out only day one lol
Message 23 of 758 (9,485 Views)

In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

★★ Novice

In FUT 14 my players that i have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and i cant place them into my squad, any ideas?

Message 24 of 758 (9,473 Views)

Re: In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

★★★ Apprentice

are they stuck at "Completing!" if they are then that just means the transfer market is too busy, your item will be there once it refreshes on the servers.

Message 25 of 758 (9,466 Views)

Re: In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

★★★★ Novice
Me too, ea aren't doing anything!
Message 26 of 758 (9,454 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem, I left the game for a few hours and just got back on but mmy players are still stuck in the transfer targets tab
Message 27 of 758 (9,452 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im experiencing the same problem! I won a few players and they are stuck in my transfer window. Its been like this all day! Bad start E.A
Message 28 of 758 (9,443 Views)

★★ Novice

They are currently stuck in the active slots. The time remaining says they have expired but when I click on the player it brings up the bidding menu again.

Message 29 of 758 (9,438 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I basically have the same thing. But I sold players and I have to wait for the coins because it is still completing.

Do I have to wait or what.

Message 30 of 758 (9,453 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.