Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
davester16372

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team transfer list pile

same thing is happening to you it says expired and I keep reloading but it just doesn't go to the sold list and I have about 80k there, help!!!
Keeper
gerardciarletta

I have exactly the same problem it says its expired but its still in the listed items bit.... come on ea
Keeper
kingjenko1987

Not only me than wish I dint sell players now not play match as not got coins or player to play come on ea sort it out only day one lol
Keeper
belpersports97

In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

In FUT 14 my players that i have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and i cant place them into my squad, any ideas?

Operative
bazk124

Re: In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

are they stuck at "Completing!" if they are then that just means the transfer market is too busy, your item will be there once it refreshes on the servers.

Lookout
snakey1001

Re: In FUT 14 my players that I have just brought are stuck in transfer targets and I can't place them into my squad, any ideas?

Me too, ea aren't doing anything!
Keeper
goodnyou1313

I have the same problem, I left the game for a few hours and just got back on but mmy players are still stuck in the transfer targets tab
Keeper
rapidwolverine2

Im experiencing the same problem! I won a few players and they are stuck in my transfer window. Its been like this all day! Bad start E.A
Keeper
belpersports97

They are currently stuck in the active slots. The time remaining says they have expired but when I click on the player it brings up the bidding menu again.

Keeper
pizzaboer6

I basically have the same thing. But I sold players and I have to wait for the coins because it is still completing.

Do I have to wait or what.