Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
nickkychickky

Re: Fifa 14 Ultimate Team - Stuck transfer list pile

i have the same, i bid on di natalee it says the transfer is completed but i dont get my player or my money back :smileysad:

Keeper
KingJoggy

Same problem here. On PC and web app doesn't work either....

Keeper
coxheath

It amazes me how EA are so successful. Surely all these problems should have been ironed out before the release. Are they suprised how many people are trying to trade, surely not. Maybe they will do the decent thing and give us some coins for the utter inconvienience, but they wont. EA advertise and suck everyone in to part with good money, then dont come up with the good. PATHETIC

Keeper
cysiek4211000

I spent about 20k coins bidding on a few players, got outbid but the coins was not returned!!! Can u help me???

Keeper
arsenalfc531

Re: Fifa 14 ultimate team transfer list pile

ive sold a few kits, balls and players and havent got the coins but when i buy players they become stuck and unable to move so i would like my coins back and players immediatly!!!!

Keeper
mobldn93

EA MY PLAYERS ARE STUCK IN THE TRANSFER LIST..!!! WHATS GOING ON?? I DID NOT BUY THE GAME FOR THIS TO HAPPEN 24 HOURS LATER.. SORT IT OUT. IS THIS WHAT IS EXPECTED FOR THE NEXT YEAR?? ITS A JOKE..!!
Keeper
kayless2

Thank god, I thought it was just me. I haven't really given FUT a try before and thought I was doing something wrong :smileywink:

Keeper
genuinehong2

would it be okay if we logout and come back?

Keeper
sniperleahy2014

Re: Ultimate Team 14 player stuck in transfer targets (watch list)

same prob bud bought a few chemistry cards and a bronze player to be sure and there stuck in active pile after winning the bids it crazy only way around it so far is to buy now feature which lets you add to club or squad straight away.

Keeper
GangstaMcMuffin

I agree  they need to fix this i just wasted so much money and i cant use my player