Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
GokhanKuyumcu
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 - Ultimate Team Problem...

Hi, i have a big problem with playing UT. The game formation is so ridiculus. because when the computer takes the ball, not be able to get back to.

In the ultimate and legendary levels, computer constantly keeps the ball during the match. which makes it impossible to play and getting the back ball.
I gave money to play this game with pleasure, not to be angry. I can play very well fifa 13, although I can not do anything 14. everyone I know, all my friends are complaining about this game. I made a very good team and i know i am a good player but team does not even pass properly. team defense is a mess, even if players are not getting the right position, with a score of just getting a head shot, the players not fast enough and i sort many similar problems... you must do something about this problem...

Keeper
luftwing08

Re: Fifa 14 - Ultimate Team Problem...

Same here.  I think my ultimate team is pretty good right now.  I can only play well on profession.  I feel like throwing my controller out the window on world class and legendary. I was decent at fifa 13 ultimate team too.

Sentinel
drexyl22

Re: Fifa 14 - Ultimate Team Problem...

I agree entirely with your post. In Fifa 13 I was Division 1 for both Online and Offline, I know im a good Fifa player, however playing the computer is extremely frustrating!!! In legendary I can squeeze out a tie at best, as for Ultimate, there's just no point, the computer is way too strong.  Hopefully something can be done to fix this by EA!