Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Lookout
ryanplaysflfa
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Packs

[ Edited ]
Hey EA,
Ive been told to ask you about the players im getting in packs ive bought 3 x 1575 points to open packs in the last 4 days and my best player was David Villa and i was wondering why when i get gold packs why do i only get non rare players and maybe 1 in 8 packs ill get a rare gold player. Its making fifa 14 no the best experience for me because im not getting anyone that im really excited about and it is making FUT very boring for me. i will have to play heaps of games to get coins and i cant try out new players because i need to work on the whole team or im gonna be stuck in div 8 forever. I was wondering if you could change it so i get better players in FUT if possible give me some coins or something like that so i could open some packs and start enjoying fifa more. If i open more packs and get bad players i think i might sell fifa 14 because at this point in time it is really annoy and not enjoyable to play. If you could help me out in anyway it would be much appreciated because my friends at school are telling me the players they have been getting in packs like Ribery, Dani Alves and there is just me getting bad players so i would be really thankful if you could help me out or just message me out to sort it out. Or if
Thank you,

Ryan

[EDIT: Personal identifying information removed]

Lookout
ryanplaysflfa

Re: Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Packs

can someone help me out

XP: 268
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 97

Hi Ryan,

Unfortunately, packs are based purely on luck. There's no switch that EA can flick to give you better packs and there's nothing they can do about giving you extra coins because it's not a policy. Opening packs is based on pure luck, some FIFA players have good luck and get some of the best players, whereas some have to open more packs before getting lucky and finding something good.

Keep playing and keep earning those coins, the more packs you open, the better your chances of getting something good!

Enjoy the game.

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
alienation1994

Your more than right there!
Ryan, if you think that is alot you are very mistaken my friend, i have opened over 110,000 fifa points, and have spent close to £1000 on FUT, it is all about luck, some pack openings i get players like Reus, Hazard, Alves, other pack openings ill get hulk and thats it, sometimes i only get somebody worth 10k coins, it's all luck, i have a friend who opened his 4 free packs for pre order and got ronaldo. Packs pay off in the long run, i now have Ronaldo, Bale, Alves, Ramos, Di Maria, Xavi, Iniesta, IF Isco, Pique, Alba, Casillas, a squad worth about 3million coins, you just gotta keep going bro, WorldWideNuke is right, the more you open, the better your luck, think of it like me, you can't always get bad players, sooner or later, your going to get somebody worth it.

Keeper
umair_texcel

I oppened a lot of packs worth about 500£ in fut 13 and the best player i had was xavi which i sold for 90K. In fut 14 i bought fifa points of 50£ and opened all the packs in two days and best players were torress and young worth about 25K. 

So in simple words fut 14 packs are ripp off and bull **bleep** and my advice is buy coins from the websites like 100K for around 15£ and you will be able to build a decent squad. 

Keeper
alienation1994

Well clearly you lack luck, today i opened 2 packs, the first had aguero, and the 2nd van persie, along with an Inform Aribbas, you can't expect to open a couple packs and get the best players, i have had to invest alot to receive alot. 

Keeper
rugbyboy73t7yvg

I have been hacked and lost 100k so I tried to get a good player in packs by selling my team.The best player I got was evra and sold him for 3200.Please ea can I have the 100k back so I can buy a new squad and get to division 9
Keeper
hoodmanontour

It aint really about luck.ea give the **bleep** players so you spend more money.ea only care about money they always have one of the worse game companys about
Keeper
benjianya

Fifa Ultimate team stinks when you cant get good players.

Keeper
fcbuffalo

'm very not happy with FIFA 14 packs

i played FIFA 10...11... 12...13...14... i bouth more then 750 euro on packs and i never gett 1 blue ore black ore red cards... i played  against players that have a team with all blue cards and never bouth them... i'm really so angry about this... so tell me FIFA  WHY.....explain your self please.

in FIFA 13 i was selling my players and never recieved my 35.000 coints... i emailed you

you said we are doing the best we can.. ITS NOWE 1 YEAR AGO DID NEVER RECIEVED MY COINTS

.WHAT ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT......

A VERY ON HAPPY PLAYER