Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
indoomie

Fifa 14 Ultimate Team - Keep on disconnecting after a match

Hi EA Team,

I bought FIFA 14 a couple of days ago and wanted to try out the FUT. I've been able to connect to my FUT and did the tutorial match, renamed my team and even bought a couple of players from the transfer list. However, everytime I finish a match (Single Player Season or Single Player Tournament)... I would always get this message: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 14 ultimate team. We will now put you back to the Fifa 14 Homescreen." I haven't tried online tournament yet, because it kept saying that there was no player available for match.

I tried reconnecting to FUT and played the matches over and over again... but I keep getting the same error message once the match is finished. I ended up playing against the same team for like 8 times before I give up and moved on to the helpdesk. 

I've done some research on other people experiencing similar issues, but nothing prevail so far. Just incase you need it to help me out:
I live in Canada 
Never been banned from any Origin games

First FIFA purchase on PC

Thanks,

Ed

Keeper
sharzno1

Re: Fifa 14 Ultimate Team - Keep on disconnecting after a match

I also have this problem. 

there is nothing wrong with my internet connection but after every game if I win lose or draw it says I have been disconnected and it does not register what has happened.

omebody please help. this is on the ps3.

Keeper
Meanstreak30

i have the same problem and i only play ultimate team so this game is useless for me now it is on pc btw

Keeper
nikusha004

I also have the problem,but their support told me to plug in internet cable directly to the computer but it doesnt help-when I speak with them it looks like they dont want to help they just want to get rid of you and they give solutions which wont solve the problem but will end the conversation with them....

Keeper
nikusha004

UP,lets keep this issue on the top so everyone who have same problem can see it

Sentinel
guntrigger

I've had this issue since the game was released too (on Xbox 360). It's definitely an account issue.

I'm trying to consolidate all these threads into this one to get this problem acknowledged, so please add to it if you're still having the issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/UT-disconnects-after-match-Error-connecting-to-Ultimate-Team/m-p/16...

Keeper
DeNeef1

[ Edited ]

Add me. Same problem with (first) tournament match on UT. >> PC.

Edit: Did not alt-tab the game and it didn't disconnect after the match.

Lookout
xvertigogamingx

bump.. same

Keeper
mrbump0071

I have had fifa 14 for a while now and I have continuously after winning or losing a match get disconnected from a match I have put money into packs and feel as if it was pointless because my W.D.L looks terrible and don't gain anything from the match.

could you please try and find a solution to my problem and its on the PS3. thanks

Keeper
shez2727

Guys m havin the same problem someone plz help 

do i need to reinstall the game through origin that is through the internet ????