Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Lookout
johnsy84
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 Season Ticket. UK PS3

Hi,

Help required please. I am trying to buy a season ticket for EA Sports via my PSN.

When i goto search i am unable to freely type the word, instead each letter narrows down the search and i cant see EA Sports Season Ticket as an option. 

Help?

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,256
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 691

Re: Fifa 14 Season Ticket. UK PS3

Sentinel
ataylor94

I couldn't find it through searching either, but I did find it under the add-ons section in the games part of the store

It was Either

Open Store > Go To Games > Add-ons > Look For It.

Or

Open Store > Go To Add-ons > Look For It

I can't remember which was on the list on the PSN Store side bar.

Keeper
nidge191

I paid the 25 and now how do I activate the season pass. No links to help threads please, just list the steps. Thanks (PS3)

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,256
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 691

dude, if you have the ps3 go to the account management<transaction management<service list and there it is,you will know if you are activate or not

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
Keeper
meredith199628

how do you get to account managment ??

Keeper
kentoisback

So if its there I am active? It is very unclear what to do in order to be able to begin playing. I see that I do have the subscription and it is active but how do I play FIFA 14 now? I didn't download anything. I see in the http://www.easports.com/seasonticket?tab=getting-started information list that for PS3 I have to manually trigger the download but where and how do I do that? Also just about every bit of information given by EA in that menu is incorrect/misleading/unhelpful. I would really like to get started playing seeing as how they now have my money so any help would be much appreciated.

Keeper
westy4real

I'm getting told Fifa 14 is not available for purchase because I already own EA Sports season ticket. WTF is going on?

Lookout
johnsy84

Having this issue too now! Should be available shouldnt it???

Keeper
chubbaa59

have purchased fifa 14 season ticket how do I activate it