Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
guitarwhiz56

Fifa 14 Pro Career Bug - Goalkeeper Away Game Rating Drops

When I play an away game as a keeper in pro career mode, my rating will drop randomly throughout the match for apparently no reason. This only occurs when the ball is in the opponents half. It seems like the AI keeps registering me as "out of position" upon viewing my ending stats, however no indicator appears to show me the correct position, and this ONLY happens during away games.

I've noticed this is also a bug that has occurred on previous iterations of the game (at least Fifa 12 and 13). It amazes me that Fifa EA hasn't gotten around to addressing this. It's really annoying and has a huge impact because the AI manager will not select you for future matches even if you won the games/had clean sheets.

PLEASE FIX!!!!

Keeper
Acros-CZE

Re: Fifa 14 Pro Career Bug - Goalkeeper Away Game Rating Drops

Same problem by me.  Have to say after the years i tought that this year will change something and they fix it. Didnt happened. So dear EA many people complained in previous FIFA about this problem. As i am one of them, this year its the last one i have buyed FIFA because as you dont care about your customers i dont care about your products.

Keeper
thomasjyde74

same problem here, so sad....

Keeper
phaceman

This was bugged last year, and I'm reading elsewhere the year before.

I bought fifa 14 hoping they'd fixed it.

This is really sucking

Keeper
seaneammon

I have also had this issue in Pro Clubs. Very frustrating, as some achievements require MOM performances. Think I'll pick up Pro Evolution as EA do not seem to care aboiut the men between the sticks.

Keeper
toxicndeadly101

you would of thought by now they would have given a respones to this problem as if its happened over past FIFA games then surely a quick update could fix the problem, this is a convo i had with an EA rep saying its a game mechanic, also saying the more we bitch and moan then it will be sloved quicker, in other words there not intrested and were getting the big fat middle finger lol

"EA apologize for the inconvenience and frustration it may have caused, but the issue you are having seems to be related to the mechanics of playing the game. Customer Support is only able to assist with issues related to billing, accounts, and of a technical nature, such as error messages, game lock-ups, or game crashes. For suggestions on how to play or utilize features of our games, we recommend visiting the game's message board forum. You can reach the main forums web site for EA games at http:/help.ea.com. From that page you can select the game you have a question about. Other players are often the best resource for game play questions, and chances are good that your question has already been mentioned. If not, you can post the question, and should receive answers shortly thereafter."

you-surely if its a game mechanic then surely EA should look into it as other players have stated that this has been the same issue on past FIFA games you would think that EA would look in to the matter and try to correct it, either with an update, or letting people know they are looking in to this problem.

"EA-the more user reported to this issue the more faster you will get your resolution."

ah gotta love EA

Keeper
h39cjedjisa903jn

same

Lookout
amacey92

EA just dont care thats all. Still exists in Fifa14 its so annoying!

Keeper
mrcaper

[ Edited ]

This has to be fixed, the goalkeeper career mode is virtually unplayable as it is today.

As soon as the match starts my ratings start to go down, and I haven't even touched the ball or had a chance to partake in the game. The game considers you out of position but where am I supposed to stand if not in the penalty area? I've tried standing on the penalty mark, on the goal line and just tried not moving after the position marker goes away but nothing helps. This is incredibly annoying, I can have an amazing game and make some crucial saves and keep the 0 but still don't get a good rating. If my team is good and the opponents don't make many attempts at goal my rating is atrocious.

I payed full price for the game, on PC if that information helps, and I expect the core game elements to work as intended. How can we have someone look into this?

EDIT: Just to clarify, this only happens on away games. I get out of position around 10-15 times according to the game when playing away. When I play home it's 0. This clearly indicates that something is not like it should.

I've managed to fix this problem temporarily by locking the out of position number to 0 with Cheat Engine. Now the game works as intended but EA should fix this as this is an obvious bug.

Lookout
Tegenstrever

How did you fix this problem with cheatengine?Do you have any pointers you can share with us?