Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Sentinel
devilslightning

Fifa 14 Penalty Power bar

I've just played a match in career mode and the match went to penalty shootout. I was mortified to find that there is no power/accuracy bar and all of my penalty kicks flew over the cross bar. I've looked in all the game settings menus and can't find an option to turn the penalty power bar on. Is this a new design feature to make taking penalties almost a complete impossibility or is there any one out there who can help me turn my penalty power bar back on? Your help will be much appreciated

Keeper
specvic

Re: Fifa 14 Penalty Power bar

I finally found it after squishing my screen size down as small as it would go in my playstation4 menu AND in the Fifa video settings menu. It is barely visible after doing both of those things. I hope they can move it a little higher...closer to the player name. Until then, its impossible to make a penalty kick
Keeper
ozzo12345

Re: Fifa 14 Power bar speed

Can anyone help me I just played a fifa ultimate team game and when ever I shoot the power bar fills up far to quickly and it's making it too hard to score does anyone know how to slow down the speed it fills up?