Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
dizz21e

Fifa 14 PS3 to PS4 upgrade(digital copy)

[ Edited ]

Just a general question if I purchase a digital copy of FIFA 14 for PS3 before the release of Fifa 14 on PS4 will I still be eligible for the upgrade when its is released?

If so how will it work for digital version?

Please let me know,thanks

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 282
Solutions: 1,433

Re: Fifa 14 PS3 to PS4 upgrade(digital copy)

You will be able to bring your FIFA 14 Ultimate Team full roster, progress, in-game items and in-game currency (coins) to the new consoles so you can access and compete with your squads on either console throughout the season. EA SPORTS Football Club level, XP and select catalogue items such as celebrations and historical kits will also travel to the new consoles along with Seasons progress, including trophy case and leaderboards, Virtual Pro and accomplishments, and selected Career Mode rewards.

Keeper
dizz21e

Hahaha, wow that's not even close to answering my question. What I looking for is if purchase Fifa 14 on PSN for PS3 before it comes out on PS4 will I still be able to upgrade?

Keeper
hyperssnipers

dizz21e wrote:

Hahaha, wow that's not even close to answering my question. What I looking for is if purchase Fifa 14 on PSN for PS3 before it comes out on PS4 will I still be able to upgrade?

+1 ?

Keeper
cueboy299

I purchased the game on PSN for PS3, I would really like to upgrade to PS4 and just pay an additional $10. Will this be possible on November 15? Please answer the question.
Keeper
twoclicks

I was told by Gamestop employees that if you currently own the PS3 version Disc, you will be able to upgrade to the PS4 version for $10, you must keep your PS3 FIFA 14 copy and put it in your PS4 and will be able to upgrade to the PS4 version. Likely if you own the Digital copy you should be able to do the same.

Keeper
ianchoku

R you for real now how do i do it ?
Solution no promises
jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,382
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

[ Edited ]

ianchoku wrote:
R you for real now how do i do it ?
Solution no promises

FIFA diehards who couldn't wait for the next-generation versions are in luck: select stores are allowing last-generation buyers to upgrade to the newer FIFA 14 for a small fee.

This "trade up" program is being offered by stores like Game in the UK. FIFA 14 on Xbox 360 will net a £40 trade-in credit toward the Xbox One version for "as little as £10."

A similar deal - $10 for a trade up - applies at multiple stores within the US, including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop and the official Microsoft Store.

That trade up fee isn't a whole lot, considering the Xbox 360/PS3 and Xbox One/PS4 versions of FIFA 14 aren't at "level pegging" when it comes to next-generation graphics.

Items that can go over,https://help.ea.com/article/upgrade-fifa-14-for-ps4-and-xbox-one

EA's offer for PS http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-14-ps4-upgrade-offer

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
hyperssnipers

This topic is about the Digital Copy of FIFA 14, Digital Copy

Keeper
gizmo437

oke.. had contact with EA customer support and with psn sony..... there will be NO ... yes NO..... upgrade program for digital versions ps3 --> ps4

EA did thank me for buying the ps3 version and also thanked me for the 60$$ extra i had to pay for the ps4  version!!

thks EA for that great customer support !!!!   

maybe EA maybe there is some1 in your company that thinks : hey guys we cant let down the digital version users....we are gonna give them also a upgrade for 10$!!  pls pls search that guy!!!

a big disappointment for me guys !!