Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 Online Play

by archangelsin

Original Post

Fifa 14 Online Play

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, i know this might be a dumb question but i wish to know before i buy the game.

Can you play in Fifa 14 against another random player? Something like an online Kick-off.

I know i can play FUT but i don't care about that, all i want is to be able to quickly find someone to play a single match against.

Is that possible?

Message 1 of 12 (92,046 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 Online Play

Champion
Hi archangelsin,

Yes that is available via either the Seasons mode (separate from FUT) or via the "Custom Match" mode which will match you up in a single-player type game with another person.

Enjoy the game!

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, and requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Message 2 of 12 (91,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

archangelsin wrote:

Hello everyone, i know this might be a dumb question but i wish to know before i buy the game.

Can you play in Fifa 14 against another random player? Something like an online Kick-off.

I know i can play FUT but i don't care about that, all i want is to be able to quickly find someone to play a single match against.

Is that possible?

ya ok that would be fine

Message 3 of 12 (90,905 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

how do you play someone on xbox when your on PC

Message 4 of 12 (73,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how much does it cost

Message 5 of 12 (71,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i can not find custom match selecetion in the game. can you give directions?

Message 6 of 12 (60,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

go to play in the menu, then more, then unranked 1v1

Message 7 of 12 (53,912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

5 $

grantcurry wrote:

how much does it cost

Message 8 of 12 (46,277 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Do u know how to play online I can im find different ways to play online can anyone know reply back

World Wide nuke wrote:
Hi archangelsin,

Yes that is available via either the Seasons mode (separate from FUT) or via the "Custom Match" mode which will match you up in a single-player type game with another person.

Enjoy the game!

How can i play online in android and ios plz help

WorldWideNuke wrote:
Hi archangelsin,

Enjoy the game!

WorldWideNuke wrote:
Hi archangelsin,

Enjoy the game!

Message 9 of 12 (39,890 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I have an iPhone 5c. Can I play online against somebody who uses android?
Message 10 of 12 (31,006 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.