Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
archangelsin

Fifa 14 Online Play

Hello everyone, i know this might be a dumb question but i wish to know before i buy the game.

Can you play in Fifa 14 against another random player? Something like an online Kick-off.

I know i can play FUT but i don't care about that, all i want is to be able to quickly find someone to play a single match against.

Is that possible?

XP: 343
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 104

Re: Fifa 14 Online Play

Hi archangelsin,

Yes that is available via either the Seasons mode (separate from FUT) or via the "Custom Match" mode which will match you up in a single-player type game with another person.

Enjoy the game!

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
haikalrezan2

archangelsin wrote:

Hello everyone, i know this might be a dumb question but i wish to know before i buy the game.

Can you play in Fifa 14 against another random player? Something like an online Kick-off.

I know i can play FUT but i don't care about that, all i want is to be able to quickly find someone to play a single match against.

Is that possible?

ya ok that would be fine

Keeper
xbaddani999x

how do you play someone on xbox when your on PC

Keeper
grantcurry

how much does it cost

Keeper
hakan3354

i can not find custom match selecetion in the game. can you give directions?

Keeper
Dom_nahon

go to play in the menu, then more, then unranked 1v1

Keeper
zachary1015

5 $

grantcurry wrote:

how much does it cost

Keeper
keven012903

Do u know how to play online I can im find different ways to play online can anyone know reply back

World Wide nuke wrote:
Hi archangelsin,

Yes that is available via either the Seasons mode (separate from FUT) or via the "Custom Match" mode which will match you up in a single-player type game with another person.

Enjoy the game!

How can i play online in android and ios plz help

WorldWideNuke wrote:
Hi archangelsin,

Enjoy the game!

WorldWideNuke wrote:
Hi archangelsin,

Enjoy the game!

Keeper
josuehernandez5

I have an iPhone 5c. Can I play online against somebody who uses android?