Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
imattc
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 - Not starting (PC)

Whenever I open up the fifa 14 config screen on my computer then click play it displays the EA sports football club logo for about 10 seconds then it says: "Fifa 14 has stopped working" Then after all of that it closes.

Please get back to me ASAP 

Ieuan Carney

Keeper
singhparik89

Re: Fifa 14 - Not starting (PC)

hey did ur problem get solved??

Sentinel
SlendyPotatoSG

Are u using AMD drivers?May i have ur specs pls?

Keeper
iRockyz

I figured it out. Type 'msconfig' into the start bar, go onto the services tab. Disable bitguard. If you do not have BitGuard then (stil on services tab) click on hide all windows services and disable all of them. One of them is stopping FIFA from starting, you'll have to figure out which one.

Keeper
fighterxi123

I disable bitguard but still doesnt respond:smileysad:

Keeper
Mithaxx

I also ahve the same problem. Installed it today and cant get past the EA sports logo. It just stays theere for about 5 seconds and then disappears doing nothing.

I dont have bitguard or the browse~.dll thingie. I have drivers all updated, game updated, net framework updated. I have no clue why its not starting up

Any1 got a fix for this cause i really cant play now :smileysad:

Keeper
uncharteduae

Hi,

I have the same problem I have formatted the whole laptop and still facing the problem

Sentinel
pidwiee

working now!!

i had same problem.tried many suggestions but failed till i got the solution on a video on youtube.worked like magic.tried on 4 other machines with same issues n worked as well. pls follow instructions on this link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk8mhIX9f3c

u will be smiling soon.cheers mate.

Keeper
uncharteduae

Re: working now!!

I did everything starting from formatting the pc and turning the DEP off and making  all the services disabled. What should I do more to play fifa?

Keeper
uncharteduae

Re: working now!!

Hey guys the game finally worked. I just did what THE1ANDONLYWOLF said.

check this link http://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/FIFA-14/message-id/28849

you will definitely find a solution for the problem