Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
mhackfld

Fifa 14 Game Face Will Not Download

I went to the trouble of downloading the creation centre application for my computer, rendered my gameface and saved it. I opened my career in fifa 14 on PS4 and when I attempted to "download and apply game face", the game claims that I do not have a game face and that I should sign-up for one @ www.easportsfootballclub.com (which I've clearly already done).

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution? The render is quite impressive, so I'd really like to see it in action.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keeper
mhackfld

Re: Fifa 14 Game Face Will Not Download

bump

Keeper
rash1001

I am also having the same problems, maybe we have to purchase fifa 14 on PS3 or X-box to carry the settings over?? but should it not recognise our username anyway and be able to download the gameface?

mhackfld wrote:

I went to the trouble of downloading the creation centre application for my computer, rendered my gameface and saved it. I opened my career in fifa 14 on PS4 and when I attempted to "download and apply game face", the game claims that I do not have a game face and that I should sign-up for one @ www.easportsfootballclub.com (which I've clearly already done).

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a solution? The render is quite impressive, so I'd really like to see it in action.

Keeper
cuttehcheese

Still no reply from ea or anyone oficial to help... hmm

Keeper
mebarak_ripoll

have the same problem. 

I definetly HAVE created a new game face.....but FIFA14 PS4 is simply lying and says i dont have. Why EA lies to customers?

Keeper
carlosgonzalez85

man, I have the same problem who knows how to fix it?

Keeper
cuttehcheese

My first PS4 died after a week of having it.  Got new one but I never knew about the PS+ cloud function.  So As you may guess I lost all of my career on Fifa 14.  Got a pen drive now which I'm keeping all my stuff on and uploading to cloud as a good measure lol

But thought hmm I'll check see if EA have fixed the game face for Fifa 14 PS4 and what do you know THEY HAVEN'T and HAVEN'T even responded!!!

Disgraceful TBH.

Keeper
cuttehcheese

Anyone figured this out yet?

EA seriously you guys are awul at responding.

Keeper
iamsorrywhat

Went through the tedious process of downloading 2 separate plugins to use the 'Game Face' feature, took photos, uploaded them, went through all the processes, started FIFA14 and I get: "You do not appear to have a Game Face..."

I remember EA Sports introducing GameFace years ago and it being a huge mess and didn't work at all. Now with the PS4 out and it being 2014 it's STILL A HUGE MESS AND DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. So frustrating EA Sports. They can't even be bothered to reply to this thread months after the question was asked.

Lookout
turkoaykut

mhackfld wrote: