01-15-2014 11:14 AM
Whenever I go on the Web app I get the "Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.
Please come back later." message, even though I know the web app is working. I asked other people and there one works fine but for some reason mine does not. It hasn't worked for nearly 2 months, Any help would be appreciated
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-15-2014 05:11 PM
Please try clearing the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure that your Flash Player is up to date. Also please check if the issue occurs with a different browser.
02-14-2014 04:51 PM
The web app seems have been 'down for maintenance' for well over a week... What's going on?
Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:
1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.
02-23-2014 09:08 AM
I did what was suggested and contacted EA Customer Experience in a kind of online-chat... Not massively helpful, but just in case any of his advice works for anyone else...