Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 14 FUT błąd utrowrzenie pytania awaryjnego nie powiodło się

by misieekr10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 FUT błąd utrowrzenie pytania awaryjnego nie powiodło się

★ Newbie

a więc tak zagrałem 1 mecz w fut wszystko ładnie. Na drugi dzień włączam fife 14 ultimate team i gra prosi o zdefiniowanie pytania awaryjnego , robie to daje enter i wywala komunikat ,,utrorzenie pytania awaryjnego nie powiodło się'' przez co nie moge grać . !!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (1,072 Views)

Re: Fifa 14 FUT błąd utrowrzenie pytania awaryjnego nie powiodło się

Community Manager

Hi misieekr10,

At this beta-stage of our Answer HQ, support is only offered in English, French & German. As these boards expand there may be further language support in the future, but for the moment we must insist that you please post in one of the support languages.  

I will be closing this thread, but please feel free to open another thread in English.

Thanks 

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 2 (1,017 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi misieekr10,

At this beta-stage of our Answer HQ, support is only offered in English, French & German. As these boards expand there may be further language support in the future, but for the moment we must insist that you please post in one of the support languages.  

I will be closing this thread, but please feel free to open another thread in English.

Thanks 

EAGuy 

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.