Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
FIFAFORNL

Fifa 14 English commentators Clive tyldesley and Andy Townsend

So this has been bugging me since I bought Fifa 14 on the release date. I never get the commentary of Clive and Andy. I've checked the settings and I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong or something, but I always get the commentary of Martin Tyler and Alan Smith. This never occurred in fifa 13. I also updated fifa 14 today, but that didn't do any good.

Keeper
JamboCalrissian7

Re: Fifa 14 English commentators Clive tyldesley and Andy Townsend

I too am having this problem on my PS3 version.

Option is applied in the Audio Settings menu yet it is still Martin Tyler and Alan Smith

Keeper
aryabayern

I don't know if I'm late replying this one, but I read the text below the audio options that reads "While available.." So, Clive and Andy Townsend may be the commentary only if their commentary is available... I got their commentary in International Friendly while I was managing French National Team, so I think they are only available for national team matches right now.... But I don't know for sure why EA doing this... I get sick with Martin Tyler always talking about Bayern Munich's 7-0 agg with Barcelona every single match.... 

Keeper
rockguitarist88

Same issue for me too, really dam annoying, especially hearing Martin Tyler balbbering on about players retiring in every single game with every player over 29.

PLEASE FIX EA!

Keeper
daveybhoyy

I'm sure that in fifa 14 Clive and Andy only commentate on international games
Keeper
nicks313

i am also having this problem in my pc version...no clive commentary...i dont know what is happening...can anyone help me...how to enable clive in match commentary...and also i am not able to play online...i am connected in origin but in game ea dont let me sign in...plzz help... :smileysad:...

Sentinel
Pro4TLZZ

i hate martin tyler