Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
mrsaccs
Accepted Solution

Fifa 14 EA servers CAN'T CONNECT!!!

[ Edited ]

I bought FIFA 14 for Xbox 360 the morning it was released. It is Friday September 27th now and this whole time I haven't been able to connect to EA servers ONLY in FIFA 14... all my other EA sports games work fine (NHL 14, madden 25). I can't play any game mode except career mode since it wont let me connect to the EA server. I tried everything these past 3 days and if I still can't connect to EA servers, by Monday I'm going to return FIFA 14 and get my money back.

Keeper
convilla

Re: Fifa 14 EA servers CAN'T CONNECT!!!

same on PC just fails every time.

Keeper
topter

Yet again EA first day failures! I've been able to get on the odd match, got to the semis in the bronze cup, finished 3-1 after et, then tells me it can't be saved as i'm dc'd from the server, then says I dc'd and will be penalised...oh and I don't get to play that final I have to start again...and I got no coins. Thanks EA. Oh and I can't open my gold packs as the store is broke. Thanks EA, last EA game I bought was Sim City and that was also fun on the first day.

Keeper
kuja1989

[ Edited ]
I think I'm gonna have to return it if its still not working tomorrow....I didn't pay £60 to not play it online and a really slow,laggy and glitchy career mode. Last ea game for me I think
Lookout
castormc

What's the status of this? It just started for me yesterday until now. (PC version)

Keeper
ctoto99

It has never connected on PC so far to me...

Keeper
khronos86

[ Edited ]

same for me....i played it all day....can't play online.....wtf????

PC version....

Sentinel
zakislam123

Everyone who has this problem, the fix is here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Simple-fix-found-for-quot-EAS-FC-Not-Connected-quot/m-p/1579523

A simple fix is this after I saw someone suggest it on the forums:

Delete your Xbox profile. Go to system settings >> storage >> profies >> delete your profile

Then, click the Xbox button on the controller, go to download profile, enter your details for your Xbox Live account, it'll recover your Xbox Live account. Then play FIFA 14 and you'll be connected to the servers.

PS: Just to be sure, delete the save data in the system settings for FIFA 14.

Keeper
ezesolid

HOW TO FIX ON PS3??

Sentinel
popjokerz

PC VERSIONNNNNNNNNNNNN???????????????