Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
iteperdoodle96

Re: FiFA 14 Ultimate Team 14 Players stuck in Transfer Target/Transfer List

I have won 3 players amounting to 37k but when I try to put them inn y club it just tries to make me bid again so when I do try do bid on it it just says problem with the servers and nothing happens 

Keeper
xprdsniperx

same problem only with falcao

Keeper
demasters225

same problem with 22 players on the transfer list!

Keeper
marchy1

I have noticed people are having the same experience as i am on this game ,,they are having difficulty in buying or selling there players ,,The exact same as happened for me this is a disgrace for the money we pay , I've bought Willian for 19000 and it's just sayin expired with a green tick to say I've won the bid but I can't even use the player I've spent my coins on ,, now EA is a multi million if not billion pound company which we pay for all of us so why don't we get the service were promised with these things ,,, another thing is is that my fifa keeps crashing in game online so not only is my win loss ratio a joke because of this but I'm also getting a low dnf rating ad losing coins plus losing contracts so it's costing me constantly all the time to try and enjoy the game we pay for and the service it supposed to supply but still I don't get compensated for this in anyway shape or form its cost me hundreds of thousands overall its a joke and it shouldn't happen at all I would like compensating in sum way or form for these things happening I'm losing coins when my aim is to make them ?
Keeper
marchy1

And still to the point why hasn't EA answered anyone's problems to this are we just a minority who gives them our money without gettin any customer service or answers to the questions asked of those ?
Keeper
cchung1209

i also got this problem still did not heard anything from EA

Keeper
cards44izzy

Yeah, I've been buying a few things to try to get my team finally put together the way I want it, but everything is just sitting there.  I've won all the items but can't do anything about it, I tweeted at the EA Sports Fifa page, and havent' heard anything from them.

Keeper
fifa14playas14

same problem. I bought Ibrahimovic for 1.281.000 coins :smileysad:

Keeper
pedr00z

I haver 38 Players and other stuff in my transferlist at the moment. I have at the PC and on my Xbox one the same problem, that the time is over but the players are still there and i cant move them or even got the money from the transferation. What can I do?

Keeper
lorne1919

I am having this problem also!!!! Considering there is only 600k players on the transfer market right now when there is usually 1.4 million I would say this is a hugely systemic problem. EA please solve this!!!