Fernando Palomo y Mario Alberto Kempes FIFA 14

Help sharing or commenting it!

EA PLEASE NEED COMMENTATORS

NEED A QUICK AND FERNANDO PALOMO MARIO ALBERTO KEMPES EA PLEASE A QUICK UPDATE

QUICK UPDATE ANY NEED TO CHANGE FOR XBOX COMMENTATORS ONE AND PS4 PLEASE

Keeper
briancabj012

Relatores/Commentators FIFA 14 XBOX ONE

Hola a todos, quería saber si el FIFA 14 de xbox one va a tener como comentaristas a Fernando palomo y Mario alberto kempes como lo tuvo el fifa 13, saludos

Hi all, I wanted to know if FIFA 14 will have one xbox as commentators Fernando palomo and Mario alberto kempes as fifa 13 had the greetings

http://www.aspeb.com.ar/main/images/stories/fifa%20comentarios.jpg

Sentinel
ozkrlaynez

Re: Fernando Palomo y Mario Alberto Kempes FIFA 14

EA PLEASE!

We've waited for a better version of FIFA 14; nevertheless, we just got this version which is inferior. No Tournament Mode, and no FERNANDO PALOMO nor MARIO KEMPES comments? No ESPN logo either! What happened? FIFA 14, not 13, but 14 on PS3 and X360 got everything fine so WHY ON THE PS4 and XBOX ONE we have this disgraceful surprise? PLEASE PLEASE! You know there is a problem, it is happening with your NBA LIVE and YOU ARE FIXING IT!!! PLEASE DO THE SAME WITH FIFA 14 on PS4 and XBOX ONE!!!

Keeper
MisterPolloX

We want Palomo and Kempes as commentators. The game will be perfect that way <3 Pleaaaase!

Keeper
zegarcia93

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE WE WANT AN UPDATE! WE WANT THEM TO BE N THE GAME! This is Bull %^#@# ... One of the things that I used to enjoy the most of this game was having them!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Keeper
gaalvez

[ Edited ]

ozkrlaynez wrote:

EA PLEASE!

We've waited for a better version of FIFA 14; nevertheless, we just got this version which is inferior. No Tournament Mode, and no FERNANDO PALOMO nor MARIO KEMPES comments? No ESPN logo either! What happened? FIFA 14, not 13, but 14 on PS3 and X360 got everything fine so WHY ON THE PS4 and XBOX ONE we have this disgraceful surprise? PLEASE PLEASE! You know there is a problem, it is happening with your NBA LIVE and YOU ARE FIXING IT!!! PLEASE DO THE SAME WITH FIFA 14 on PS4 and XBOX ONE!!!

How is that post a solution?, i dont understand why you EA dont say anything about this problem, just because you dont see a lot of post it doesnt mean its a small problem, i know a lot of people that are upset for this problem including myself, at least if you wont update this, say something about it. 

PS. if you want to see im not alone, why dont you go and check this http://www.change.org/es-LA/peticiones/electronic-arts-ea-sports-inclusi%C3%B3n-comentaristas-latino...

700+ only in that page

Please EA response to this.

Lookout
WizardMD

[ Edited ]

I think they dont care about that issue, cause how long would it take to add these commentators? "EA it's NOT in the game" they're paying more attention to FUT cause they make more money out of that than just a gameplay upgrade. So disappointed!