09-27-2013 01:13 AM
09-27-2013 01:16 AM
09-27-2013 01:21 AM
09-27-2013 01:34 AM
thegame983, if you now go to play FIFA 14 on the Xbox your UT from the WebApp should be available.
qu1nd4l, have you made sure that you are signing in with the same EA account on both the Xbox and WebApp. If you have made sure of that, then the best thing to do would be to contact an Advisor so the matter could be investigated further. Please follow the steps below to contact an advisor.
1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.
09-27-2013 01:09 AM
Sadly there is no option to transfer your Ultimate Team from one platform to another. If you have your Ultimate Team set up on your PC you should be able to switch personas on the webapp, but nothing from your Xbox UT will be carried over.