Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT 14 team disappeared?

by KapteynVolt

Original Post

FUT 14 team disappeared?

★★★★ Novice
I already built my FUT via the web-app. I created a good Spanish team, and already managed to get 4000 coins. Today, I downloaded the FIFA 14 app for iPad, and when I pressed Ultimate Team, my team disappeared and I got a crap bronze starting team instead! Not happy with this! Does someone else also have this problem? And can I get my team back?
Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: FUT 14 team disappeared?

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. Preordered. Played web app for 2 weeks and built two good starting teams.  Logged in @ midnight on release.  Verified origin login.  All my levels and experience pts were there, but then when I logged into FUT, my team established in 2010 is now gone, it made a new crap team with bronzes, and I can't find any way to access my old team....btw EA, thx for not fielding phone calls anymore, either (sarcasm).......

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: FUT 14 team disappeared?

★★★★ Novice

Same, used my loyalty packs and got some really good players, Dani Alves and Neymar to name a couple, but went onto the iPhone app team was there, however logged into the web app and then everything is gone!?

No-where to be seen. WTF? I'm not a massive UT player so not overly bothered if i lost a couple of players but when its Alves, Neymar and a few more then I'm feeling a little pissed off.

WTH has happened ea?! lol? 

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.