Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
andieoz1

FUT 14 position change

As far as I know it is not possible to change a players position side in FUT. Whether it is right, left or center. The players can ONLY change position on the side where they already play. For example CDM->CM->CAM, and LM->LW-LF. I think this is very unfortunate, most wingers can play on both sides. And in modern day football many attacking players are extremely versatile. Ronaldo is LW, but everybody know he's a wandering attacker, he plays as a striker, left winger, right winger and even as an central attacking midfielder sometimes. Same goes with Messi who also plays a number of attacking positions. There are many examples of players like this, Thomas Mülller is now a RM, but can also play CAM and even CM. I could list a hundred players that can play in positions that is not available through position change in FUT 14. And you know how weird it is that Bale can play as a striker and Ronaldo can not.

So I'm wondering why it is like that? And I also think if you play a player outside his natural position for several games that it could become his new position. Just saying. 

Anders from Norway.

Lookout
Big_Bad_Mushroom

Re: FUT 14 position change

I totally agree and wish we could switch an LF to a striker etc.

I really liked your idea though, "And I also think if you play a player outside his natural position for several games that it could become his new position."

That would be an awesome addition, where maybe the player has a chemistry hit like they currently do when first playing out of position, but levery 10 games or so, there is like a 1 or 2 point chemistry increase until the player card gains full chemistry for that possition. Then it could be an added position component on the card, kind of like the current chemistry style. 

Keeper
Kingy25116705

Also maybe centre backs to cdm, David luiz occasionally plays there for Chelsea and has all the attributes to do so
Keeper
dcore94

Yes and what about Lichtsteiner being able to play each and every role on the right side but if I but him as RB I loose 3/4 bonus points of chemistry ...