Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jonhenjon

FUT 14 lost coins twice!

Hey

can some one tell me why i keep loosing my coins, when i get outbid. But a bid on a player for 11 000 coins, got outbid and put another one in for 12 000 coins, won the player, but lost 23 000 coins. Why is that happening?

Keeper
soccerkingeb

Re: FUT 14 lost coins twice!

I have the same problem! Even if I don`t win the player/consumable, I loose the coins!!! I lost 13k when i tried to buy contracts.

Keeper
nevchenko5

Same here. I lost 6k coins on 4 items.

Also, I am unable to re-list players for auction. I can list them for the first time without any issues. It is just when they don't sell I cannot re-list them. I am also unable to remove sold items from my trade pile. 

I spoke to an advisor on live chat last night and they say it's a known issue for PS3 and related to people not being able to buy points!?

EA_Stephen
Topics: 127
XP: 2,268
Solutions: 2,899

Follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help. There’s nothing we can do on the forum to fix this for you.

1.  Click the link 
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘FIFA 2014’ 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Billing/Purchasing" from the drop-down list and also select your platform form the list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You’ll now see the available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options. 

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
nevchenko5

Yeah I did that and was told to try again in 24 hours.....It's been like it for two weeks already (from using the web app)

Keeper
soccerkingeb

I have an xbox360 and I`m having the exaxt problem!

EA_Stephen
Topics: 127
XP: 2,268
Solutions: 2,899

A quick update - there's clearly a backlog of purchased coins being updated correctly to your accounts - we believe this is in large part simply due to the huge traffic on the stores that the launch of the game has generated. We're therefore asking you to wait for 24 hours before contacting customer support to give the backlog a chance to clear.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
antonitorres

I also had the same problem but it was the account that changed and i lost 34K

Keeper
nevchenko5

I am sure there might be a delay due to heavy traffic but I've been waiting since the 14th Sept using the webapp.

Lookout
timmai26

i have also the same issue for over a week. It happens also on the Xbox early  release and now also in the disc version.

Also is my tradepile full with 50 sold players without BIN. Players with BIN are removed from the list correctly.

So i'm no developer but there is something wrong with the bidding process.