Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
DavidGamboaM

FUT 14 iOS tournament give no prizes

It's the second time I had won a tournament without getting the prize! It's always a super big prize and that´s just unfair, oh! and it always happens when is a featured cup :smileysad: the first time was the gold cup and now with the bonus pack one... the prizes were 7500 coins and a premium gold pack respectively... I just don´t know what to do anymore... 

By the way, each time I won the final, EASFC said that I logged out and to log in again, the two EASFC profile news for the "you just won a tournament" are there, but not the prize... HELP PLEASE

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 329
Solutions: 1,435

Re: FUT 14 iOS tournament give no prizes

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Keeper
DavidGamboaM

Re: FUT 14 iOS tournament give no prizes

Already did... I'm from Mexico, they said one of you guys will contact me but you have no information besides my mail and no response yet... All this situation it's a really sad event, millions of players are thinking twice before believing your promises, I mean, this is credibility after all and that's the first thing you need to sell