Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
ibucheery

FUT 14 Stuck Transfer target/Transfer list

My FUT 14 Webapp is not working as it should. I can bid on players but they become frozen in active transfer targets even once won. My Transfer list is also not letting me re list items or remove sold items once bought by another player. It keeps saying sorry, please refresh browser. This is also the same on the Android App. This is obviously ruining the trading aspect of FUT14, which as we all know at the moment is the only reason to be even on FUT14 Webapp.  Anyone out there experienced similar or able to help?

Keeper
kaihall69

Re: FUT 14 Stuck Transfer target/Transfer list

I have exactly the same problem and nobody seems to know the solution keep me up to date if you find anything?

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,408
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

Please contact an Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.
Keeper
psntahooper

I'm having this problem as well, it's really annoying and is actually ruining the experience for me.

Keeper
ibucheery

I Cant Reach them any time any day :smileyfrustrated:!?

jaysenoracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,408
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

[ Edited ]
I was lucky,I wait half hour,some wait 1-2 hour before they get one advisor,and with the game being release tmrw, lot of ppl will have problem regarding season ticket etc,so è wait time can be pretty long

I waited one wk before I can get my player from stock pile in Fifa 13