Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
afroizm

FUT 14 Fifa points error

when i click on fifa points it comes up with 'there has been an error with the fifa store checkout please try again later' and has been for a week. any fixes?

Keeper
bogsdollox75

Re: FUT 14 Fifa points error

I have the same problem.  Benn trying to buy points for over a week and I get the same message.  Grtting frustrating now.

afroizm wrote:

when i click on fifa points it comes up with 'there has been an error with the fifa store checkout please try again later' and has been for a week. any fixes?

afroizm wrote:

Keeper
bogsdollox75

I have the same problem.  Benn trying to buy points for over a week and I get the same message.  Grtting frustrating now.

afroizm wrote:

Keeper
hanchr

I have this problem too!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper
chrispopeye

Im having this problem too since the game was released, I also noticed that when in my account on the psn dashboard that my season ticket has expired since the 19th of September but when I go to my Fifa 14 store to buy it again it says I have subscribed and I'm still getting my season ticket packs.... I've heard some people say that the FIFA points error is affecting mostly EA season ticket holders and I'm just wondering if this is the reason its causing me problems

Keeper
lagamer123

Same problem. I have to assume EA will fix but lack of communication is really bad.
Keeper
storm2502

[ Edited ]

Useless...waste of my $$ to buy a FIFA point....now need to wait till when??? since patch 1.02 already release...very slow respone by EA sports groups... thinking to switch for EA to KONAMI IF nothing change from the dept...will not recomend to my colleague who's plan to buy this game.... and FYI... we buy this game from our pocket/saving money just to support EA...so please act fast to solve this issue....
#badrep

Keeper
jacobmitchell10

Im getting the same error messege, but its taken 8 quid from 20 and ive got nothing from it

Keeper

I am having the exact same problem... they even took my $30 as well.... and i get this stupid message, so bad

Keeper
nufcdemon

i have the sams problem it took my cash 31.99 (4600 points) but didn't get my points i tried live chat but they clearly have no idea what there doing its been 3 weeks now and still nothing EA YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SHOCKING