Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Arshavinx2007
Accepted Solution

FUT 14 Fifa points ( I didn't recevie ) xbox 360

Hi,

I've bought Fifa points ( the best deal )  few mintues ago, the item was downloaded succesfully according to the massage I got when I purchesed them on my xbox. Moreover, I thought the transaction didn't go well but when I checked commerce.microsoft.com I found out that the problem is from EA because everything says that the transaction and the payment are done fine but until now i didn't receive any thing.

please help me out guys  !!!

* I used pre-paid mastercard to do the payment !!!

XP: 324
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 101

Re: FUT 14 Fifa points ( I didn't recevie ) xbox 360

Hi arshavinx2007,

Please go to billing.microsoft.com and take a screenshot of your order history. Then, go to http://help.ea.com/ and select to speak to a Games Advisor, and explain your problem to them and show the screenshot you took.

They will then be able to pass it on to an investigator to look into the issue and credit you with the FIFA Points you are missing.

Good luck! :smileyhappy:

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
Arshavinx2007

Re: FUT 14 Fifa points ( I didn't recevie ) xbox 360