Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
tomthetyranitar

FUT 14 - Error message while trying to connect to Fifa Ultimate Team 14 [Xbox 360]

Hello. I'm having an issue trying to get on to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team, as I get the following error message:

"We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the Fifa 14 Main Menu"

I do not understand how I could be getting this error, as I can very easily connect to the Fifa 14 Web App, and I've been happily playing on my Xbox 360 for the last about 12 hours, but in the past hour or so, I've received the error every single time I try connecting. The advice on other threads seems to point out that it's either an issue with the servers (of which the status says "up" on this site), or that I'm banned in some way (Which really wouldn't make sense, since I literally got my Xbox 360 and game yesterday, and all I've done since then is play online on the game, without violating any rules that I was aware of).

Is there anyone else currently receiving this error that could tell me what's causing it, and is there any chance of it being fixed?

Thanks.

Keeper
tomthetyranitar

Re: FUT 14 - Error message while trying to connect to Fifa Ultimate Team 14 [Xbox 360]

Bump, so as people can see and help me out.

If you cannot help, can someone atleast give me an email address to contact about my issue? (I'd rather not live chat, because I really don't keep my PC on long enough to wait the 30+ minutes it tells me I must wait)

As many will understand, it's frustrating for someone like me, who's never even had a consle to play Fifa online on before about 12-14 hours ago, and already has issues preventing me from playing the part of the game I seriously enjoyed the most.

Keeper
jimtom01

Re: FUT 14 - Error message while trying to connect to Fifa Ultimate Team 14 [Xbox 360]

Keeps happening for us too.  Have to go into Test Connection on Xbox, then try again and it works.  God knows why as connection is fine.  Makes no sense at all.

Keeper
superbuck21

Whats the link to contact live support??