10-30-2013 12:18 AM
You need to do it Yourself!
AHQ a Public forum ,since it would involve accessing your account to verify which we cannot do in AHQ(the policy of the forum forbide personal information to be post in here .for eg,email,password,contact No,..) .In order to solve your problem you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
To unlock your account you would need to log in on a trusted console (Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.
Click here for a guide to maybe solve your problem
How to reset Security question : https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-reset-your-secr
Forget email https://help.ea.com/article/i-forgot-my-origin-ema
Reset Password https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword?executio
Lost or forget https://help.ea.com/article/ive-lost-or-forgotten-
Update your email http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/HOW-TO-Update-your
For any issues regarding accounts/refunds, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:
1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.
2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’
3. Click Find Solutions
4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.
5. Click: Find Solutions
6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"
Picture to help you understand better, https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and
The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on yourgeographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.
For customers in North America:
For Customers outside of North America:
Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.
Hope this helps
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄
***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem
I don't answer questions via PM. AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum
02-04-2014 04:35 PM
im locked out and can't change my question
If you are unable to reset your security question via your trusted console then please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this:
1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.
04-02-2014 05:29 PM
This doesn't help EA!!!!!!!
Could you please provide a bit more detail? Have you contacted an Advisor and requested that your account be unlocked?
05-15-2014 07:40 AM
HAHAH im just typing my email adress and pass and IM DONE they are not asking me for a security question they are asking me for security question only when im trying to change my pass or email and when i do that they are asking me for security question and i cant see where it types forgot answer