Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
joshyboy645
Accepted Solution

FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM Hack or Scam

hi i recently logged into my fifa 14 account when i noticed my gareth bale and lionel messi were gone , i have no idea how this happened but im quit annoyed because i spent a lot of money too get them !! 

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,478
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

Re: FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM Hack or Scam

[ Edited ]

Take the time to read our Most Helpful Articles such as "https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-maintain-account-security" or "https://help.ea.com/article/fifa-13-ultimate-team-stay-safe " as they contain useful information.

Take the time to read our Most Helpful Articles such as "https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-maintain-account-security" ,

"

https://help.ea.com/article/fifa-13-ultimate-team-stay-safe ,

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/Guide-PROTECT-YOUR-FUT-FROM-HACKERS-OR-SCAMMERS/td-p/1247906 , or

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/IMPORTANT-How-not-to-get-hacked-and-what-to-do-if-it-already/m-p/15...  " as they contain useful information.

The following process should be followed if you believe that your Origin (EA) Account has been hacked or compromised.

If you have been notified that your email address has been changed but have not requested a change of email address, suffered any other similarly suspicious activity, or have any other reason to doubt the security of your account, please follow the steps below to create a new account in order to request contact us for support.

Note, before contacting, be sure to have the following information available so that we may help you as quickly as possible:

• serial number from one of your games, if possible, is the easiest identifier we can use to locate your account. If you do not a serial number available we will be able to accept your GamertagPSID, or Character Names from online games.
  • The email address you would like to be contacted at
  • The original email address for your compromised accout
  • Your actual date of birth
  • The date of birth used to set up your account

Create a new Origin (EA) Account:

• Go to help.ea.com and select "Register" in the Login Bar located in the upper-right corner 
  • Enter an email address you have never used with an EA account before
  • Choose a Master ID and a Passwordenter your date of birth and rest of the required fields using only accurate information.

Contact Us from your New Account

• Go to help.ea.com and select "Login" in the Login Bar.
  • Select "Contact Us" located further down the right side.
  • Select "Origin" as your product.
  • Select "Account Security" as your category.
  • Select "PC" as your platform.
  • Select "I Still Need Help"

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,solution may not always work!

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
joshyboy645

i have recently been hacked again with erikson and willian which has gotten on my nerves!! 

Keeper
rakker2424

its william scammer

if you say not real things youre fut14 acount can be banned be aware dude

joshyboy645 wrote:

i have recently been hacked again with erikson and willian which has gotten on my nerves!! 

Keeper

same thing happened to me

i had puyol, jordi alba, negredo, arteta and jose callejon and 20,000 coins stolen

I tried call ea sports UK number but they said they have a new number and i emailed them but theres no reply. what do i do

joshyboy645 wrote:

hi i recently logged into my fifa 14 account when i noticed my gareth bale and lionel messi were gone , i have no idea how this happened but im quit annoyed because i spent a lot of money too get them !! 

Keeper
tonkpils1994

EA you've created the worst FIFA game ever.

I have been playing FIFA for as long as I can remember and FIFA 14 is the worst version of them all. I don't know why EA has changed FIFA to the **bleep** it is now. For the first time in my life I lost 8 - 0 to ab opponent that had clearly no experience and no ability on FIFA. He scored 6 headers, 4 of them coming from corner kicks. His other 2 goals were from lobbed through balls in which both Puyol and Pique decided to go for a run up the pitch as soon as the ball was in the air leaving Cristiano Ronaldo in front of goal and of course after that all you have to do is press O. You have destroyed what once was the best game in the world, the game that brought people together on Tournament Modes, which by the way is non existed in this extremely bad version. This game was built to gain new customers, (Pro Evolution Players) because you don't need to be good anymore, and the team you pick doesn't matter as any 4 foot player in the field can score a header. If you like me are a true FIFA fan and have been playing it for years, you will be very disappointed when you play this game. FIFA 14 is a slap in the face of all loyal FIFA fans. I played this game for a week, hoping I was going crazy and it would get better soon, until I realised that FIFA had turned into **bleep**. I'm not even going to speak about the other problems that occurred during my "FIFA 14 experience" such as not being able to create a security question for FUT and other connection problems because I'd be here for too long.

I really do hope FIFA 15 will go back to being FIFA.

From a very upset fan.
Keeper
mustafarunited

hi ea sports i have nothing to say except that my account is hackedi found my aguero and david silva were gone can u give me repair

Keeper
lallyboyz

Hey dude basically what happened was I was trying to trade my friend UnseenRabbit741 my TOTY LAHM, WAYNE ROONEY, INFORM SUAREZ AND 250K and he then scammed me for TOTY LAHM, ROONEY AND IF SUAREZ AND 250K need help asap
Keeper
lallyboyz

Its happened to me and I got scammed :smileysad:
Keeper
ferntheo

scammed for aguero and 60,000 coins. disgraceful