Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
CAD006

Re: FIFA 2014 on Xbox One - Going Back to Home Screen when I advance in Carrer Mode

Contacted support and got the following response:

Himanshu
This issue may require a patch to get fixed and so we are working on it and in the mean time I will request you to please post this on forum-

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/FIFA-2014-on-Xbox-One-Going-Back-to-Home-Screen-when-I-advance/td-p...

And so I request you to please wait for sometime.
Keeper
Skazel77

Re: FIFA 2014 on Xbox One - Going Back to Home Screen when I advance in Carrer Mode

My friend can play career mode just fine.  I did what he suggested.  Opened all the X-Box One Ports, made it wired, and reinstalled.  Still no luck.

Lookout
zbamza

[ Edited ]

Me too. I am using the disc version on the xbox one. happens when advanceing after every match in every game mode except for kick off from what ive found. this is ludacris that this thread has been alive for this long and still no aknowlagement of the issue. very dissapointing

EDIT: now its telling me i dont have an origin account and cant connect to eas fc.. my god this is just baaaad.

Lookout
tycholien

I spoke to support last night to be told that they were "working on it but had no idea".  I took the last part of that sentence seriously rather than the first bit.

Anyway, I just had an email to say that the incident has been closed.  Now, since I haven't received an update and my game is still crashing I can only assume that EA haven't got the first bloody clue on incident management.  If the think that end of call = incident solved then they are even more hopeless that I thought.

They should have left it open and then they might realise how many people have an issue.  If they are just closing the incidents each time a call ends then they won't have a sense of the scale of the issue.

I've no faith that this will be fixed before Christmas.  I don't think I'll bother with EA games again, Battlefield is screwed and so is FIFA, 2 for 2...

Lookout
tycholien

One thing that I did notice was that just before it crashes a dialog box appears that says "No matches found".  So I suspect it is trying to talk back to the EA servers when it blows, and they are well known for being awesome...

Lookout
jimmy3239

^^^ Try disconnecting your Xbox One from the internet and try again if you can.

I have tried that with my PlayStation 4 and I still get this crash despite there being no internet connection at all.

That forum post that was supposedly coming is taking its time.

Lookout
thebignastytcb

It's bad enough the game has removed ALL offline multiplayer options such as cup games, mini leagues, tournaments which is unforgivable as many loved to play this game together with their mates and a few beers not just onlin. Unforgiv able.
But then the only offline option available, the career mode is defunct and just crashes back to home screen constantly. Unbelievable! How do you refund a digital copy anyone?
Keeper
lameaim

i have just reported this to Microsoft as this game was the free bundled game with the day one edition. They state they are going to look into the matter as they cant offer a solution. i
Keeper
22slater

Anyone had luck with this?
Keeper
wansy7

i purchsed the hard copy game.  I also have the exact same problem on XBOX ONE.   Crashes when i try to advance.  Not sure if i should just take the game back and say it doesnt work or what....