Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 2014 PS3 Intermittent freezing

by kid606

Original Post

FIFA 2014 PS3 Intermittent freezing

★★★★ Novice

Dear EA

Thank you for the trubleshooting but didn't work.

Also I change the game for a new one and didn't work too, I have use the game in another console with the same result.
I have read in posts and forums that is a common issue between other gameplayers... so, Im not alone in this (at least)!

Do you know when this will be solve? I read about a new patch for this week but im not sure if this will be fixed once for all...

It really annoying to spend your money in a game that is impossible to play, and considering this year comes a new game Im loosing my time also.

Thank you for your support

Message 1 of 5 (578 Views)

Re: FIFA 2014 PS3 Intermittent freezing

★★★ Newbie

I exactly have the same problem, FIFA2014 on PS3 Fat.
I have already this problem with FIFA 2013, on DVD.
So, I bought FIFA 2014 online, with Sony Store.
FIFA 2014 freeze, and regulary. I'm desappointed the same probleme. So, the problem is not provocated by the DVD player.
I have proceeded to clean maintenance of my PS3, I clean all in, but the problem continue. I remplaced the Hard Drive, nothing, same problem.
All my others softwares run normally, my PS3 never freeze.
I conclue that FIFA software has one **bleep** architecture, a **bleep** conception.

Message 2 of 5 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing just happen to me right now. First time happen with fifa. EA I would really appreciate if u can help with that problem, all my other games are working very very well. If someone have an idea or a solution for me let me know thanks.
Message 3 of 5 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My Fifa 2014 on my ps3 has been freezing since I bought it don't know what the problem is I have tried deleting data on my Ps3 to free some space but it still keeps freezing I need help cause its really annoying spending money on a game you can't enjoy
Message 4 of 5 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem on fifa 14

Spoiler

Message 5 of 5 (174 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.